Cheating

The three girls had made it back to the Compound where they were greeted by a beautiful brunette.
"Hi it's nice to meet you."
The girl reached out her hand to Caroline since she was infront of Elena and Bonnie. Caroline looked down at her hand and then looked back at her, crossing her arms.
"And you are?"-CF
The brunette looked at her and ignored the question.
"Caroline Forbes, right? I can tell by the attitude."
"You didn't answer her question."-E
Elena stood besides her friend and Bonnie joined her.
"I think names are not that important. All that matters is that I'm here to help you."
"With?"-BB
The girl looked at her as if she was stupid.
"Klaus' daughter."
"You can help Hope?"-E
"I can."
"What do you want for it?"-CF
Caroline didn't trust the girl and didn't try to hide it either.
"I'll tell you but I'll need to meet Klaus himself first."
Caroline scoffed and whispered under her breath.
"I knew it."-CF
"So are you a vampire?"-E
"Like I said who I am doesn't matter."
"So we're supposed to trust a complete stranger?"-BB
"I'm your best bet."
"Why are you helping us?"-E
The girl rolled her eyes.
"Wow you guys are incredibly paranoid. I'm helping you because I can. Now, show me where Klaus is."

"Who's asking?"
A voice came from the top of the stairs. The brunette turned around and saw the Original vampire.
"Rebekah Mikaelson."
Rebekah walked down the stairs.
"Pleasure I'm sure. Now why do you need my brother?"-R
"I'm here to help Hope."
Rebekah looked up and down at the girl.
"You? You look like a slut."-R
The girl didn't seem offended.
"Do you want me to help your niece or not?"
Rebekah sighed.
"Nik!"-R
"Is the Bennett witch back?"-K
Klaus walked out the room Hope and Hayley were in. He looked down at the girl and immediately came downstairs.
"Who might you be?"-K
"I'm here to help Hope."
"You can help her?"-K
"I can and I'll tell you the price later."
"Price?"-K
"Well I'm not here out of the goodness of my heart."
"Fine, just help her."-K
The girl smiled and turned around.
"Violet!"
A girl who was roughly in her 20s  entered the building.
"She's the witch who created the powder and she..."
Before the girl could continue, Klaus had the witch pinned to a wall.
"After you do this, I will kill you for what you've done to my daughter."-K
"It's not her fault. She may have made the powder but she didn't know what it would be used for."
"Then who used it! I will find them and rip them apart with my teeth!"-K
"Threaten them later. We have to help Hope."-R
Klaus let go of the witch's neck.
The witch wasn't scared of him and pushed past him. She walked to the brunette.
"Where's the girl?"
"Hope's upstairs."-CF
Caroline lead the two girls upstairs to the room Hope, Hayley, Elijah and Freya were in.
Elijah stood up at their entrance while Freya sat and examined the witch.
"Who is this?"-EM
"She's here to help Hope."-E
Elijah took a step back and the girls walked to the bed that Hayley was sitting on with Hope besides her.
"If you hurt my daughter..."-HM
"Just shut up and let us help."
Hayley grabbed Hope's hand while still sitting next to her.
Violet sat down on the bed and inspected Hope. She then looked at the brunette and nodded.
"Turns out we made it just in time before she kicked the bucket. A few more hours and she would be a goner."
Hayley sighed in relief while looking at Klaus who had just entered the room. Klaus didn't take his eyes off of Hope.
The witch began chanting a spell.
"Reverse pulveris huius effectum. iste sit ullam eaque. Thereasa de corpore suo sumat et in pace vivat."
Freya looked at the witch confused.
"What does 'Thereasa' mean?"-F
The brunette answered since Violet didn't seem to talk to any of them.
"Theresa was the name of the witch who created the powder so they called it 'Thereasa powder' in honour of her."
Freya nodded and moved towards the bed. Klaus was crouching down looking at his daughter and Hayley was still holding her hand. Elijah stood besides Klaus, looking at Violet and her friend.

A few minutes had passed, and Hope hadn't moved.
"Why is nothing happening?"-F
"What did you to her?!"-HM
Hayley stood up, letting go of Hope's hand. She walked towards the witch who stood back in response. Klaus stood up.
"I will skin you alive if she doesn't wake up.! You and your family will all be dead by noon!-K
"Relax, she did her job. Maybe Hope was out too long. The powder works incredibly fast."
They were than interrupted by a voice of shock and anger.
"Layla?!"
Everyone looked at the door and saw Cami who was staring at the brunette in shock. Cami had returned after hearing from Jay that Hope was okay.
"It's you. You're that girl from the phone call, aren't you?"-C
The girl didn't say anything but looked slightly scared.
"How could you do that!"-C
"Do what?"-E
Cami stopped shouting and paused for a second before answering.
"I can't say."-C
The compulsion stopped Cami from saying anything.
"Cami I think you've gotten mixed up."
"Don't lie to me. I know that it's you. I recognise your voice. Does Jay know you're here?"-C
"Ofcourse he does, he's like a brother to me."
"So you are Layla."-C
"Shut up! I'm leaving."
The girl was about to leave but before she did, she walked up to Klaus.
"In ten minutes, go downstairs. There will be a note on the table. Hope it's not too much to ask."
The girl smiled at him and took a step back.
"Cami come downstairs with me. I want to talk."
They walked down with Violet following closely behind.

A gasp came from Hope as she awoke and sat up.
"Hope!"-HM
Hayley sat on the bed and hugged her daughter.
"Mum? What happened?"-H
She looked around but stopped when she got pulled into another embrace. This time Klaus hugged her.
"You're ok now."-K
Klaus pulled away. Hope looked at the bed blankly as if she was recalling memories
"There was nothing. Just darkness. I..."-H
Tears dripped down her face as she began picturing the memories.
"It alright, love. You're here, with us."-K
Everyone was watching the sweet moment between Hope and her parents until Rebekah broke the silence.
"Cami should be back by now."-R
She looked at Klaus who didn't seem to be listening. She then looked at Elijah who was looking at her.
"I'm going to go check on her."-R
Rebekah went downstairs, feeling as if something was wrong. She made it down and smelled Cami's blood. She walked up to a table that had blood stains on the corner.
"Klaus!"-R
"What is it Rebekah?"-K
"She took Cami!"-R
Klaus immediately went downstairs and stood next to Rebekah, looking down at the blood.
Rebekah could see the rage and the fear of losing Cami on his face.
"We have to find her."-K
She could hear the anger in his voice as he spoke but chose not to day anything about it. She then took her gaze off the blood and looked at a note that was on the table. The note had blood stains on it and was written in big letters. She picked it up and gave it to Klaus. He looked at the letter and began reading.
" 'Earlier I said I wanted something in return if I helped out your little tribrid abomination.I got what I wanted. Cami will now stay with me or die and then you will probably never see her again. I hope you left on good terms. Lots of love L.' "-K

"We need to get her back."-K
"That witch can easily kill Hope if she uses that powder then she'll turn into a full tribrid. Do you really want to risk Hope's future to save a girl that doesn't care about you?"-R
"Rebekah! That's quite enough."-EM
Elijah came downstairs after hearing his siblings bicker.
"I'm only speaking the truth, Elijah."-R
"I care about my daughter more than anything but I will not let Cami die. Nothing will happen to Hope."-K
Klaus spoke with certainty in his voice that made Rebekah almost trust him completely.
"She doesn't care about you, Klaus. She is with Jay and she made it clear that she hates you."-R
"Actually, about Jay..."-CF
Caroline came downstairs with Elena and Bonnie.
"Cami isn't exactly with him."-CF
"What do you mean?"-K
"We saw her kissing some guy after she left earlier."-E
"Cami? Cheating on her boyfriend? Something's wrong with her. She's been so weird."-R
"I know it's like she's being forced  to..."-CF
Caroline paused for a second.
"Caroline?"-BB
"Vervain!"-CF
"What do you mean?"-BB
"Maybe she's been acting like this because she's been compelled."-CF
"Caroline, that's a huge leap."-E
"I know but just hear me out. She's been acting weird since she went to her house, the day we came back here and she would act like the love she had for Klaus never existed..."-CF
Caroline stopped to see Klaus' face when she said that Cami loved him but he only looked at her with worry buried deep in him. Caroline then continued.
"And then earlier she said that she couldn't say anything about what Layla or whoever she is, did. But it didn't sound personal. It was like..."-CF
"She was forced to not say anything."-E
"Exactly."-CF
"Oh my god! How couldn't we have figured this out earlier?"-BB
Bonnie looked at Caroline.
"Don't look at me. I thought she was taking drugs or something."-CF
They all then fell silent and saw the small smile that appeared on his face. The happiness overwhelmed him for a few minutes when he thought about their moment together, in the bar when they kissed and said I love you for the first time but his happiness was cut short when the fear crept in again and suddenly the feeling of losing Cami almost felt unbearable.
"We have to find her. Bonnie do a locator spell."-K
"We'll see if Jay's at Cami's. She mentioned Layla being friends with him."-E
"We'll help."
A voice came from behind them and it was the two Salvatore brothers that had just returned from putting the blood bags away.
"Stefan."-E
Elena hugged him while Damon tried to avoid looking at them.
"We're going to help you find Cami. Isn't that right Damon?"-SS
"Yeah whatever you say little brother."-D
Caroline, Elena, Damon and Stefan all left the building and went to Cami's house.