Prologue~

"Veer, will you ever able love me?" A soft and sad voice stopped Veer in his way. He sigh and said,
"Please, Preet. Don't make it harder for yourself then it is,"

Then he left the room without looking at his wife for once.

A beautiful woman with a broken look in her hazel brown eyes fell on her knees with pearl like tears flowing down her face.

"I just want a little love from you...can't you just give that to me,"
She whispered while looking at Mangalsutra, which is lying on the floor.

She wipes her tears before taking her mangalsutra in her palm and placing a soft kiss on the V letter pendant of her mangal sutra.

"If this is what you want, Veer,"

"Can you do that Preet?"
Preet still in her place, looking at her with her shocked eyes, not believing her ears.

"You are asking me to give up my right of becoming a mother," Preet asked in a daze, still staring at the woman with no emotion whom she always considered her mother.

"That never to carry m..my and Veer's child" her voice quivers a little in the middle due to the heaviness of the words she just utters from her lips.

"How can you do this to Veer? You once claim to love him, right?" she whispers and a single tear escapes from her eyes.

"You took such a big step without telling or even informing me!! WHY??" Preet flinch badly and her whole body started shaking like a leave just by looking at the rage filled eyes of Veer.

"You always want a baby of your own, right? Then why?? Huh..why did you suddenly take such a decision, why...Answer me DAMN ITT!!!" he shout angrily holding her forearm tight and shook her fragile form.

In his rage and pain, he didn't even notice her cry and her tears which are flowing like a waterfall.

"V..eer," she again burst into cry unable to control her tears and the unbearable pain in her chest.

He leave her with a jerk making her almost stumble on her feet but somehow she balances herself.

"Fine, if this what make you happy then who am I to make choice for your body, fine, Damn FINE!!" He shout, hurt and angry by her move and threw the first thing that comes in his hand against the wall which their picture.

Preet covered her mouth with her trembling palm while sobbing looking at his condition. She saw tears in his husband's eyes for the eyes.

She made her Veer cry. She is so cruel to snatch his right of being a father.

"I never want that, veer. No women want that. But I am helpless. I am enforced, Veer. Please forgive your Preet,"
She whisper looking at him going away from her. Leaving her all alone with her pain and misery in the room.

********************************

How is the prologue, guys??

Do let me know, please