17

Enjoy Reading

*********************************

Few Days later

Everything is going well in Veer and Preet's life. They are trying to mend their relationship. Preet is quite happy with the progress they are making while Veer is trying his best to make Preet and himself feel comfortable in their relationship. He genuinely wanted to make their relationship work.

Right now they are getting ready for their work. Preet clip her hair in the back using a clutcher. She smile at herself satisfied with her look. She look at Veer who stand behind her and started brushing his hair.

Preet turn around to face him and look at his face. He look down at her with furrowed eyebrows and silently asked her what happen.

"You tie...it is looking little messy," She said and started adjusting it properly.

He is staring at her suddenly feeling a warm feeling inside his chest.

"Done," she said with a smile and look at him.

She stares into his eyes. Her palms were resting on his chest, she could feel his rapid heartbeats under her palm.

Veer raises his hand slowly and tucks her hair strand which escapes from the clutcher. His eyes looked deep into her hazel orbs and felt himself drowning in them.

"Your eyes...they are beautiful," he murmured in a daze while admiring them.

Preet felt her heart skip a beat and a shy smile formed on her face. She bit her lips to control her heart from bursting with joy.

This made his gaze fell on her lips which turn red due to her biting. Veer look up at her eyes which were glowing then again gaze her lips.

His fingers which were brushing her hair back now lightly caressing her jaw.

They were so lost into each other they didn't know how the distance between them decreases and now their face is just few inches away.

Sliding his fingers from her jaw to her chin, Veer raise her face to see her beautiful face. He lean toward her making her close her eyes.

Standing on her toes, Preet tighten her grip on his shirt while breathing heavily.

Veer close his eyes as their nose brushes. His lips parted slightly feeling her breath on his lips.

Their lips almost touch with each other when suddenly his phone started ringing disturbing their moment. They open their eyes coming out of their trance. They suddenly pull away feeling embarrassed and awkward.

Veer look away from her face which was glowing red due to blush. He took out his phone while cursing the caller, feeling frustrated and angry with that person.

Their eyes again met for a second before he down at his phone while
Preet turn around facing her back toward him. She felt her face burning and look at her face in the mirror. She gasped seeing her face flushed. Then she look at Veer who is talking in the phone. Suddenly a smile appeared on her face recalling their moment few minutes ago.

She went out of the room seeing him engrossed in the call. Veer who saw her slipping out of the room smile lightly before shaking his head.

Preet reached the dining hall. She smiles at Avni who was setting the table for breakfast.
She touch Damini, Sumitra and Urmila's feet and greet them.

"Don't get me wrong Preet but Avni is more responsible than you, right Damini ji? " Sumitra mock her to which Preet look at her and smile tightly.

"I mean...you should be the one to see the arrangements in the kitchen instead of Avni," Damini also look at Preet with a cold expression before moving her eyes from her.