54.

Preet comes out of the washroom with a tired and pale face after puking everything she had last night. She saw Veer sleeping peacefully and she smiled lightly. Walking near him, she sat on the bed beside him and kissed the side of his head while gently stroking his silky locks.

He was dead tired as now he was looking after their business along with his job. As the customers are increasing the workload is also getting heavy on them. He won't let her do anything except cooking. He chop or arrange ingredients for her if he was present in the house and assist her in cooking. And then after she prepared the dishes, he had the responsibility of everything till the order reached the customers.

She tried to help him as much as she could but he was so overprotective over her and their baby. He worried so much. Their baby is very blessed to have him as their father. He will make a great father.

Preet smiles widely thinking about their baby. She is 7 weeks pregnant now. Nothing much changed in her body except the horrible morning sicknesses. Her baby bump isn't visible from clothes but you can feel the little bump. They didn't tell anyone about their pregnancy and are not planning to tell until she crosses her first trimester.

Preet comes out of her thoughts when Veer moves in his sleep and slowly opens his sleepy eyes. She ran her fingers slowly into his hair, caressing his scalp while beautifully smiling at him.

Veer sighs at the most beautiful sight of his wife, who was glowing like a flower. He places a quick kiss on her cheek while his hands travel to her tummy, caressing it lovingly there.

"Happy 2nd wedding anniversary!"

They both said together and then looked at each other before chuckling softly. Preet placed her forehead against his, gently.

"I love you, my heart," Veer softly said, taking her in his arms and making her lay over him.

"I love you more," she whispered, nudging her face in his neck and kissing the side of his neck sensually.

Veer slowly lifts her shirt while stroking her bare back and slowly turns her, making her lay on the bed on his back. He hovers over her and removes her shirt from her body.

His lips trail from her jaws to her chest. His intoxicated lips placed wet and open mouth kisses all over her body making her moan and turn her breathless.

His lips move down toward her stomach and place a sweet kiss on her abdomen where his little piece of heart is resting and growing.

"Daddy loves you, little one," Preet smiled and felt emotional looking at his soft gaze.

He again moved up and started kissing Preet passionately as they got lost in love and pleasure.

"Take a rest for a while, Preet. You must be tired," Veer said as he looked at her in the mirror, wearing his watch.

Preet narrowed her eyes on him, hiding her naked body behind the sheet. She held the sheet against her chest and sat leaning against the headboard.

"And whose fault is this, Mister?" she asked, mocking him.

He turns to her and walks to her. Kissing her forehead lightly, he smiled at her sweetly and whispered,
"Of course yours, wife. Who asked you to be so beautiful, huh? " she playfully rolled her eyes and bite her lips, stopping herself from smiling at his cheesy words.

Removing her hands from the sheet, she let it fall on her lap and cup his face. Placing a long and deep smooch on his lips, she pulls away and looks into his eyes directly.

"Try to come early today," she said, adjusting his tie nicely and brushing imaginary dust from his blazer.

"I will try. Take care of yourself. Don't over work yourself and make my little heart tired, okay? Call me if you need anything or have any problem," he instructs her like everyday, being the overprotective husband and father he is.