Bonus 0.2

Veer nervously looked at Preet who was biting her lower lips feeling as anxiety bubbling inside them. 

"Relax…Preet, " he whispered, entangling their fingers together and placing his lips lightly on her knuckles to calm her down. 

She gulp and look at him with a tense face,

"I am scared, Veer," 

"Don't be, Jaan. I am with you…always," he assures, kissing her forehead. Preet felt her eyes burning and closed her eyes holding him tightly. 

They pulled away from the hug and at the same time her alarm went off making them still for a second. 

Preet held his hand tightly before looking at the white stick placed on the wash basin counter. 

She burst into tears as she looked at it and covered her mouth. Veer holds her before she falls on the ground. 

"It's okay, Preet. Don't cry. Maybe that's what God wants. Why are you crying love? We have our sweet daughters. They are enough for us," Veer consoles her, rubbing her back as she hides her face in chest and sob lightly. 

"I am pregnant. It's positive, Veer," She murmured while sobbing.

"It's okay, Jaan. You don't have to- What!!?" he was stunned realizing her words and making her face him cupping her face.

"Really?" He whispered while his heart thudding inside his chest.

She nodded her head with a teary smile. His lips curved into a big smile and he leaned his forehead against her. 

"We are again going to be a parent,"

He whispered as happy tears appeared in his eyes. His teary gaze met her teary eyes before it went to her flat tummy. 

He lightly touches her abdomen with his palm and grins happily as his heart fills with pure joy. He felt deja vu. 

"Thank you, Preet. Thank you so much, love," He said, slipping his palm inside her kurti and caressing her flat tummy gently.

Preet smiles heartily and kisses his hand which was on her cheeks. 

He pecked her lips lovingly as they were shaking lightly. She was feeling overwhelmed with emotions busting inside her right now.

He picked her up by her hip and made her sit on the counter. Preet gasps at his sudden movement then smiles shyly as he removes her Kurta leaving her in her bra and trouser. 

He bent and kissed her stomach making her giggle and nudged his face into her tummy.

"Welcome to our family, Bachcha. Dada loves you, my baby," hearing him, Preet feels emotion and tears up seeing his unconditional love for her and their babies. 

She brushes his hair softly before kissing his head a few times. 

"We love you too, Veer. You are the best husband and great father to our kids," she said, making him face her. 

A tear rolls down from his eye which Preet wipes with her thumb and kisses his jaw.

"I hate tears in my man's eyes. Only a smile looks good on your face which makes my heart race in excitement,"  he chuckled and smiled widely.

"That's like my husband," she giggled while he laughed and kissed her lips. 

"I just love you so much, Meri Jaan," she grinned and slammed her lips on his and kissed him heartily and passionately. 

"Dadda?" Seher called while munching her bread jam.

"Yes, baby," Veer lovingly asked as he was preparing toast for Preet.