59.

Standing with their join hands in front of the goddess Durga idol, Preet and Veer were praying for their children and future. 

Priest came and gave them prasad and a few flowers after offering them to the goddess. 

They took his blessing after taking the prasad. 

"Mata Rani will always protect you and your children. Bless you, my children," 

Preet smiled at him for blessing their babies.

"You sat in the shed. I will ask Aarav to distribute food among needy and homeless people,"

He walked to where they made arrangements for everyone to eat food.

She felt her babies restless inside, making signs at them. They didn't like it when she sat in one place. She stood up and walked around to see that no one is left hungry. 

She frowned seeing a woman sitting in the corner beside the stairs. She has her face covered with a saree, maybe due to the heat of the sun. She slowly walked near her holding her baby bump protectively.

"Suniye! Aap think h," she asked but didn't get any reply from her.

(Excuse me! Are you okay?)

"Aap yaha kyu baithe hai? Shed mein aa jaiye," she just got a light shake from her. 

(Why are you sitting here? Please come under the shed,)

Is she mute? 
Preet thought look at her and then feel bad for her.

"Aapko kuch chahiye he kya? Khana? Pani?" Preet softly asked to which the woman nodded and joined her hand in front of Preet.

(Do you need anything? Food? Water?)

"Mein lekar aati hu. Wait here, okay?" Preet softly said feeling sad for her. 

(I will bring for you.)

She turned around to go when she felt a push on her back. Her eyes widened in shock and heart dropped in her gut in fear. 

"Ahhh!!!" a scream left from her throat as she closed her eyes tightly ready to embrace the pain. 

But she felt two arms wrap around her protectively save her from falling on the ground. 

With tears in her scared eyes, she looks up to see panicked Veer hold her in his arms. Her breath turned heavy thinking about the worst consequences if he wasn't here. 

"Are you okay, Preet?" he worried asked holding her in his arms.

But she was unable to say a word in terror. Her body is shaking like a leaf in his hold. Her mind went into a state of shock. 

"Heyy, ..relax, Jaan. Breath…breath, Preet," she hears Veer's fearful voice as he caresses her cheeks.

She felt her body heavy suddenly and then leaned her whole weight on Veer. A painful sob left from her lips.

"It hurts, Veer," she winces weakly holding her baby bump protectively while staring into his eyes with her glossy painful eyes.

Veer gets scared and tightly holds her in fear. 

"Bhai, we should take her to hospital," Avni suggests, looking at Preet whimpering in pain. 

Aarav also nodded and walk out to start the car to go to hospital.

Veer nodded and looked at Preet for a second before taking her in his arms carefully.

"We have to deliver the babies today, Mr. Rajvansh," the doctor informed him after checking Preet.