Epilogue

Epilogue is here, My Beautiful Readers❤️❤️!!!
_______________________

A doorbell sound can be heard in the house making two little humans alert and look at each with excitement and squeal happily.

They threw their toys away and stood up on their little feets in a hurry. 

Preet, who comes out of the kitchen hearing the doorbell. She chuckled seeing her little girls waddling like little ducklings, toward the door. 

She walks behind them to open the door. As they reach the door, they started tapping on the door shouting cutely,

"Dadaa!!"

Then when Preet didn't open the door, they turned to her and looked at her with their beautiful puppy eyes.

"Mama!! Dadaa!!"

Preet chuckles and in awe at her little angels as they are telling her that Veer is here, behind the door.

"Let your Dada stay outside today. Mama will love her dolls ok?" Preet whispered, raising her eyebrows  as she walked near to the door and stood beside them.

They blink their eyes before her younger one sits on the floor with a thud and pouts her lips, ready to bring havoc in the house while the older one frowns at her. 

Preet chuckle at their antics and open the door when they are busy showing their anger in their own ways. 

Hearing the door open, their eyes lit up in happiness. As Veer entered with his charming smiling face, he was welcomed by his girls standing there to welcome him. 

Their little ones run to him and cling to his legs while squealing, showing their happiness and joy. 

"Daddaaa!!" they shout loudly looking up at his face making his ears go deaf for a second. 

Preet smiles looking at them they are barely able to hold their joy. 

(Little Rajvansh)

(Little Rajvansh)

"My bacchaas!! Did my babies miss Dada, huh??" Veer picked them up after giving his bag to Preet. 

Taking his laptop bag, Preet left them in the entrance and went inside.

Taking each of them in his both arms, he lovingly kisses their soft cheeks and nudges his nose in their neck loving their baby smell. 

"Mich ouw!! Luv ouw Dadda!!" the younger one chirped in her happy voice while the elder one just hugged his neck hiding her face in his neck. 

Veer chuckled at her and hugged both of them to his chest before walking inside the house. 

Preet was waiting for them inside the living room with a glass of water for him. Veer walked to her, crossing the path full of their babies toys and cushions on the floor.