22.

Enjoy reading

________________________________

Preet is smiling brightly and her face is glowing naturally. Her hand is moving as she is knotting Veer's tie. This becomes their thing. Preeti helps him with his tie everyday. 

"You are looking happy today," Veer asked after wearing his cufflinks. 

Preet lookup with the same glowing face and shook her head,

"It's not like this. I always stay like this," 

She places her palms against his chest as she is done with his tie.  Veer looks at her face then his eyes stare into her hazel ones intensely.

"But you are looking different today. I mean you are looking beautiful," he said in a low deep voice making her heart run miles.

But suddenly she playfully frowns her face and said,

"Did I not look beautiful daily, huh?"

Veer suddenly panicked thinking she got him wrong and feeling bad.

"What? No…"

"No? I am not?" she asked dramatically, making him nod his head.

"I mean yes," he again said in panic. His brain is not working. 

"Are you agreeing with me?!" she exclaimed with a fake gasp, enjoying his funny and scared expression. 

"No no…you are getting me wrong. I mean to say to you look beautiful everyday," He said while Preet giggled at him.

"Why are you laughing?" He frowned, his eyes looking cute. 

"I know, Veer. I am just pulling your leg," she told him with a wide smile and squeezed his cheek turning them red. 

He looked at her happy face and suddenly slammed her back against the wall beside the dressing table. Caging her between his body and wall, he gently held her neck from the back. He pulled her face closer to his with a gentle jerk touching his nose with her. 

"My wife is getting naughty, huh?" he whispers huskily, making butterflies dance inside her stomach. 

"you enjoy troubling your husband, huh?" he again asked, decreasing the distance between their faces. 

She slowly shook her head and bit her lips hiding her smile. 

She gasped in surprise because suddenly he bit her nose. 

"Use word wifey," he ordered and then kissed her nose softly. 

"N..no" she breathed out while trying to control her crazy heartbeats. 

"You should, love…" he said, giving her his charming smile which melted her heart. 

"I also started to enjoy troubling my wife. You know how?" 

Her chest is moving furiously due to her heavy breathing hearing his soothing husky and dark voice. 

She again shook her head, unable to let out her voice due to their proximity. 

"You are really naughty," he chuckled lightly, soothing her heart as his laughing sounds like music. 

 She looks into his eyes with love and adoration. She loves when he smiles or laughs which is very rare. 

Unconsciously her gaze fell on his lips. She looks up at his eyes which turn intense realizing what she is thinking. 

She placed her lips on his cold one and started kissing him slowly. Her hands move to his hair before pulling him down at her height.