48.

Urmila is looking at an old album and smiles with tears seeing her baby Aarav giving a toothless smile looking toward the camera. Her fingers caress the picture before she kisses it letting her tears fall.

"Don't be angry with Mom, Ari. Mom will do anything you say but just come back, baby," she cried looking at another picture in which she was holding him close to her heart while he was kissing her cheek.

As she flipped to the next page, her eyes fell on the 3 year old Veer looking at newborn Aarav with happy glowing eyes. She smiles unknowingly remembering how excited Veer was to see his baby brother. And she placed a two days old baby in front of him. He gasps cutely and looks at him as if Aarav was some alien.

"Everything is shattered. I destroy everything, Di," Urmila said while crying and looking at smiling Naina's picture.

She sob while smiling looking at the happy faces in the album unlike now.

Her cry echoes in the empty room where there is no one to hear her painful cry. But whom should she blame? She, herself is the sole reason.

Her tears fell on the photos. She closes the album and places it against her chest. She closes her tired eyes and looks outside the window in a daze while sitting on a single chair.

Sumitra who was standing outside the room wiped her tears in anger, looking at the condition of her daughter.

"I will make everything right, Urmi," She said, feeling pity for her daughter.

"Avni…I don't think Veer will agree," Preet sadly said and sighed.

"Then We are not having a baby shower if you and Bhai won't come," Avni said sadly and emotionally blackmailed her.

"Don't say like this, Avni. Okay, I will talk to him. Take care of yourself," after that Avni hung up the call.

Preet looked at the time and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner as Veer must be coming back.

Hearing the doorbell, Preet smiled and wiped her hand with the cloth before rushing to open the door.

She smiled widely as she opened the door for Veer. He placed a light kiss on her cheek making her grin.

"Seeing your beautiful smile, all my tiredness flew away," He said, looking at her with a love filled gaze. She giggles at his cheesy words.
He wraps his arm around her waist as they walk inside the house. He sat on the sofa and let out a deep breath due to exhaustion. Preet brings him water to drink and gives him before sitting beside him.

"How was the day?" she asked, taking an empty glass from him and placed it on the table.

"Same.. tiring and busy," he said and lay down, placing his head on her lap. Preet wipes the sweat from his face from her dupatta and caresses his hair while looking at him with a proud yet sad smile.

Her husband is working so hard to provide them with all the basic necessities. She applied for a few jobs to share the financial burden but she didn't get any reply from any company. Also, she is a culinary student and graduated with the same. So it would be hard for her to get a job other than the hotel and restaurant business. She applied in a few restaurants. Let's see what she will get.

Veer buries his face in her belly making her giggle feeling ticklish as he rubs his face cutely over her cloth-cladded tummy.

He smiles and slowly slips his hand inside her loose Kurta.

"Veer!! Don't… " she exclaimed, giving him a warning look as he softly stroked her soft chubby belly.

Her hand which was buried in his hair gripped his hair when he kissed her stomach over her Kurta and snuggled into her chubby belly. While Preet is feeling hot at his innocent action and closes her eyes while her lips quiver in need.