39.

Naina slowly opened her eyes with difficulty. She weakly turned her face to her right. Her heart skips a beat when her sleepy eyes widen seeing tiny feet through the gap of the baby cradle.

Tears rolled down from her eyes in happiness as she saw her baby sleeping covered in a lilac color blanket but his tiny feet peeking from it.

She tried to move but she felt pain all over her body, especially her lower body. So she looked at her baby's cute little feet with adoration and a smile.

"Oh, finally mumma woke up, huh," she turned her head toward the door to see Ranveer coming inside. She smiles widely while hearing him.

He sat beside her bed on the stool and pecked her head.
"How are you feeling? Is it paining somewhere," She shook her.

"I am okay,"

"Wanna see our baby boy," she smiled lightly.

Ranveer walks to the cradle and carefully picks the sleeping baby in his arms.

"Let's meet your beautiful Mumma," he whispered to the baby and walked to Naina with a tiny human being in his hands.

He gave him to Naina who instantly wrapped her hands around him protectively. She looked at his little chubby face and smiled with tears.

She looks up at Ranveer who is adoring the beautiful sight.

"H..he is so beautiful," Ranveer slowly nodded his head and wrapped his one arm around the baby.

"He is…just like you," she cried in happiness and kissed her baby's chubby kiss lovingly.

She cuddles the baby to her chest and leans against Ranveer's chest.

Naina looks at her sleeping sons with a beautiful smile on her face. She lightly brushes her fingers on his little button nose, his long eyelashes and chubby cherry red cheeks. She giggles when he pouts cutely as she touches his little bow lips.

"I love you, my Jaan," she whispered softly and kissed his tiny fist.

She heard the door open and turn to see Ranveer coming inside with her breakfast.

"Come eat your dinner before his highness wakes up again," she chuckled and sat beside him on the sofa.

"Did you eat your breakfast?" she asked as she was about to take a bite of rice.

"Not yet but I will eat after you," she sighs and forwards the spoon to him.

He looked at her and then at the spoon with surprise.
"Eat it,"
He opened his mouth in a daze.

She smiled slightly at his expression. She looks down and takes a deep breath, she faces him.

"Whatever I said in the delivery room is true, Ranveer," she said in a low voice staring into his surprised and bright eyes.

"I don't know how but I fell in love with you. I love you Ranveer," she confessed, holding his hands in her.

"I love you too, Naina," he said with a smile, making her shocked and emotional.

"I will love you forever, Naina," he whispered and joined their foreheads. They smile happily, finally feeling complete with each other.

He kisses her forehead lovingly making her close her eyes in peace.

Naina was smiling while looking at Rajveer and Urmila taking rounds around the holy fire.

She heard cute giggling that made her look at her side to see Rajveer and Veer, who is only 5 months old, playing and giggling with each other.