52.

Veer was back from his work and walking toward the door. When his eyes fell on the front garden and he chuckled seeing a little Riddi plucking flowers. He slowly walks near her and stands a few steps away, watching her plucking flowers from their garden.

"Miss Riddhi," he calls her, controlling his smile.

"Oh shit!!" he heard her as he scared her with his sudden voice.

She slowly turns her head and looks at him with her innocent eyes and blinks them cutely, melting his heart.

"So you are fooling my poor wife by giving her flowers from our garden," he said looking with his eyebrows raised in amusement.

She grins sheepishly looking at him.

He smiles at her to which she grins widely.

"Why do you stay in our house, Miss? You have your own house," he teased to which she shrugged and started walking toward the house beside him.

"I love your angel wife. She is cute and made me lots of snacks," she happily said and licked her lips imagining the delicious snacks.

He chuckles at her talk and teases her saying,
"But she loves me not you, Riddhi Piddhi," he teased her and suddenly picked her up in his arms before stepping inside the door. She squeals loudly and giggles happily.

"Haww!! You are so bad, Veeru peeru," She mocked him for teasing her.

Hearing the noise from the living room, Preet comes out of the kitchen and rolls her eyes, seeing them teasing each other.

Veer saw her standing at the entrance of the kitchen and smiled widely.

"I caught a thief today, who stole flowers from our garden," he told her, making Riddhi's eyes widen as she wiggled in his arms.

"Huh? Who was it?" Preet asked curiously as someone plucked flowers from her garden without her knowledge.

Veer gave a smug look to Riddhi who was glaring at him, making him laugh internally.
God, he loves teasing this little firecracker.

"A little birdie…" he said, making Preet frown at him. Before she huffs at him while secretly smiling.

Riddhi pleaded him making a cute face at him but when he raised his eyebrow, she kissed his cheek and whispered
"Please…I will give you my chocolate okay," she tried to woo him.

Preet smiles at them before walking to where they are sitting on the sofa.

"You naughty girl, I know you are the one who sneaks into the garden to pluck flowers," Preet said, making her shocked.

"You know, angel Aunty," Preet nodded and smiled at her surprised face. Preet chuckled at her and ruffled her hair.

"You are not angry," she asked with a frown seeing Preet smiling at her instead of angry.

"Nope," Riddhi sighed and cute narrowed her at Veer.

"Your husband scared me. Beat him, okay?" Veer fake gasped at her while Preet laughed loudly.

"Haw!! You are telling my wife to beat me. Very bad!!" He said playfully and tickled her.

It's been more than a month since that day. But after that, everything turned more beautiful. Aarav and Avni welcomed their baby boy 4 weeks ago. He is very cute and chubby like a teddy bear. Preet's heart melted and she cried when she took him for the first time in her arms. That was one of the most beautiful moments she ever experienced. 

That little cutie pie managed to wrap her and Veer around his tiny tiny fingers. The little boy warms his Badi Ma and Bade Papa's heart with his cutest smile.