Bonus

"Baby sister!?" 

"She is so pretty like me," Seher whispered in a gentle voice that earned her an eye roll from her sister.

"Pretty like us, Seher!" Saanjh told her in a little offended tone.

"Same same," Seher said, then turned to the newborn baby lying in the crib. 

"She is my sister, so she is like me…" Atharva said proudly as he looked at his sister in the crib. 

Saanjh frowned at him while Seher glared at him. 

"Pa said she is our sister. And we will take her with us to our house," Saanjh told him with a wide smile as she held the baby's tiny hand.

"You can't. She needs Ma for milk. She can't go anywhere," Atharva said, making the twins pout and frown.

"We have milk in our house also. She can drink all the milk. Anyways, I don't like it," Seher instantly made sour faces thinking of that yuk drink. 

"But I love milk," Saanjh mutters, pouting sadly. 

Their parents who were hearing their conversation, chuckle at them and their innocence. 

"Saanjh Seher, come baby…we should go home. Let Mum and baby sister rest," Preer said, coming near them as they are looking at the baby with heart eyes.

"Can't we take the baby with us, Mama?" Seher innocently asked, looking at Preet.

Preet smiles at her 5-year-old and kisses her head.

"We can't bachcha. Baby sister needs Mum as she is so little and can only have Mum's boo, " Preer softly said, trying to make them understand.

They nodded their heads sadly then looked at the sleeping baby. 

"Don't be sad angels. You can come to play with the baby whenever you want, hmm?" Aarav said, picking his little nieces in his arms and kissing their cheeks making them giggle. 

Everyone smiles at them. 

"Aarav, we should leave now. Call us if you need anything," Veer said as he was standing beside Preet. 

"Ji Bhai," He said while tickling the girls, making them laugh and squeal. 

"Take care, Avni. If you want we can take Atharva with us," Preet said to Avni as she walked to her bed. 

"Mom is coming. She will take him with her as he has his exam tomorrow. Also Anaya will be in the house to take care of him. He will be fine, Bhabhi," Avni softly said to which Preet nodded.

"No Masti, okay?" Preet told her daughters while buckling their seat belts in the back seat. 

They bobble their heads innocently and grin. 

Preet sat in the front seat beside Veer before he started the car and drove off the parking lot. Preet looks at them through the mirror to see them playing with their plushies and their giggling echoes in the car. She smiles at them before looking at Veer who has his concentration on the road. 

She thanks God for everything he gives her. By his grace, they are living a very happy and comfortable life. Their business is going great. Her husband won the Businessman of the Year award this year. The hotel he started five years ago comes under the top 10 best hotels of the city.

'Dusk and Dawn Empire''

Yeah, he gave the name of their daughters to his first independent business startup. He still works hard to make their business touch the height of success. To make his wife and daughters proud of him.