58.

In the middle of night, Veer was working on the laptop. He looks up feeling the movement beside him and smiles slightly seeing his wife moving in her sleep. His hand went into her hair and gently caressed her head. 

As she is sleeping hugging his waist, he can feel very light kicks of his naughty babies on his thigh. They are moving around inside her tummy. He lightly chuckles as they love troubling their Mumma in the night and then rest all day long.

He shut the laptop and placed it on the nightstand before laying beside Preet without disturbing her beauty sleep.

He adjusts her pregnancy pillow so that he can hug her. Covering them properly he kissed her forehead making her sigh in sleep and nudged her face into his naked chest. 

Nope, they didn't get naughty tonight. She loves the feeling of his warm skin when she sleeps so she asks him to sleep without any t-shirt on at night. And how can deny his wife, right! 

A warm feeling spread throughout his body when he felt the wild movement of their baby as his torso came in direct contact with Preet's huge belly. 

He palms his palm on her bump and rubs it gently with love and adoration making them kick more harder. He smiled at their reaction as they recognized his touch. 

But Preet hissed in pain and a frown formed on her forehead. 

"Shh…it's okay," he whispered and stroked her belly, calming his violently excited babies. 

"Calm down, little ones….Mumma is in pain. Don't be naughty, sweethearts. I know you are here and can hear me but we don't Mumma to wake up, do we? Be my good babies and stop playing," He lovingly said and caressed her baby bump making those naughty playful babies calm within a minute.

He chuckles and then smiles at his babies for being so smart and caring. He is going to their favorite now he knows that for sure. 

"Papa loves you, my heartbeats. Good night," he softly whispered under his breath before hugging Preet to his heart and closed his eyes to sleep.

After a moment, Preet opens her eyes and looks at him with pure adoration in her sleepy eyes. She heard him talking to the babies and it was so cute and beautiful. His words melted her heart with his love. She softly placed her palm over her on her baby bump. She smiles in content and places a very light kiss on his lips.

"We love you too," she whispered before sleeping into his arms again. 

"Where are you going, Veer?" Preet asked as she walked out of the kitchen with slow steps and her hand supporting her 7 month baby bump.  She frowned in confusion seeing Veer in formal clothes and the laptop bag. 

"I have some work, Preet. I will be back till evening okay? Just take care of yourself, Jaan. And let the workers do the cooking and everything. They will look after the packaging and the delivery truck will be here at 3pm, so don't worry about that. Eat on time, okay? I am going now and call me if there is any problem, hmm. Bye, love you," he hurriedly walked out of the house after kissing her baby bump and giving her a quick peck.

She sighs and shakes her head seeing Veer running in hurry before sitting on the sofa holding the arm rest. Although she can move around the house without any problem,she hates it when it comes to sitting or standing up from the sofa or bed. It was a difficult task for her with her huge belly. 

She leaned against the sofa and gently rubbed her baby bump softly. Finally she was allowed to rest after 3 hours as she was instructing the worker and looking after their work. 

They hire a few local cooks for cooking as she can't stand in the kitchen for long and also the numbers of orders are increasing which she was unable to manage in this state so Veer decided to hire 5-6 cooks to help in fulfilling the demand and completing the orders on time.