chapter one

I really hate doing cringe shit like a reunion party after high school, but if its Halloween best believe I'm gonna fly my way there

Theres just something about dressing up for halloween that awakens something in me.

As I get out of my matte black Benz, I see all lingering eyes stick on me.

Today I decided on something that would attract many eyes, I would be embarrassed if it didn't. "You look gorgeous, sweetheart." A random girl says as she walks past in a cat woman, skin-tight, leather body suit. "So do you!" I yell back, smiling to my self as I take just my phone with, although they said no phones, I'm depended on mine.

If they don't let me bring it inside, I'll be more than happy to leave.

A really bright light shines upon me, seeming to be coming from a car. Who's headlights need to so fucking bright? When they turn off, I look back to see the piece of ass that owns the car. People seem to be just as intrested because I hear whispers around me.

Is that him?
Wait, wasn't he the one that got picked on?

Who are they talking about?

I look at the figure that emits from the matte black car, mirroring mine. I wanted to be in the spot light for having a unique car, but this bitch ruined all those possibilities. I feel extreme annoyance clog my throat.

It only gets worse when the person is wearing skeleton half face painting, although I can that this is a tall and muscular man. Extremely tall and muscular. Coming from a 5'9 person that is indeed a lot. I roll my eye mentally and move in the direction of the gates. I have on such a short dress if I even walk in the wrong rhythm, my bare ass would be burned in everyone's minds.

"Phone in here." The guard says. "No," I respond, "I'm keeping mine on me, it's not up for discussion." The buffalo dude sighs as he closes his eyes. "Then go use your phone outside."

"You couldn't make me any happier." I smile falsely as I turn around in a swift motion, bumping into someone behind me. "Fuck." I groan, it felt like I'd met face to face with a fucking brick wall. "What the fuck do you eat, dude?" I groan, trying to fix my sprained wrist.

I look up and I'm met with the same man, half skeleton face painting that is separated by fake blood. I cant figure if his icy blue eyes are real or contacts, because fuck. They are so blue they look white and cold. Instead of moving past me and entering the gates, he takes hold of my waist, his warm hand burning though all the material on my body as he goes inside with me. The buffalo dude does nothing to stop him.

His hands are big enough to grip my whole face like a basket ball.

"What the fuck- who are you?" I question as soon as we are both inside. He doesn't say a word, he simply leaves me standing alone and he continues walking.