chapter two

I watch her leave the bathroom, her thighs slicked in glitter

Normally, I'm not the type of person to stare at the person in the most inappropriate manner, but she has me questioning all my values.

Zhaian fucking Chén.

As soon as her silhouette disappears, I take a breath of air, smelling a tiny tint of her feminine, Dior deodorant lingering in the air.

That reminds me of the lace burning holes in my pocket. God, how I want to inhale this scent in lungs and keep it as the only oxygen I'll ever breath in. I close my eyes and lean on the sink, taking one last breath before I follow her out and to where the party is held.

Sadly, my acquaintance had to attend to urgent matters which made me end the party earlier than expected, nothing is fun without her. I need her to mock me and say unimaginable things to me in the most unexpected times, I've been waiting for the time I get to meet my little princess again.

God, I've been patient.

. . .

It's only when I'm clearing my pockets to get changed, do I feel the soft lace panties waiting for me.

My lip twitches when I held her underwear before me. I place her lace parallel to my nose, taking in the smell of her once again. The soft, sweet scent lingering on my nose, making my slacks feel ten times tighter.

Images of her replay in my mind with so much intensity, I had to close my eyes as I take her in again.

She smells so good.

Her little victorious smile when she gets me to do something she wanted or the taunting smirk when she makes me do something to fulfill her demand. It gets unbearable, the warmth, and pain I feel.

My mind processes nothing from my standing position to when I was sited on the couch with my hand palming my bulge, feeling the warm precum soaking the top of my slacks. All I could think about was her.

Her lace underwear is still attached to my nose as I swiftly undid the loop of my belt and popped open the button my slacks. My cock had already dragged the zip down for me, I cup the veiny shaft, feeling it throb under my touch. I would give anything to have her here, right now, sucking me until I run out of oxygen and dry up. I can't stop, the urge to mix the taste of her into my tongue to taste her for infinity gets stronger than the need to fuck my fist to the mere smell of her.

"Mhm..." I breath, tightening my palm around my girth, positioning my mindset in a whole different situation.

Her tan, pierced nipples look me in the eyes as her dark tattoos glisters in the bright light. She does it again, twirling her tongue on my pink tip, sending a pleading sound out of my lips. "Harder, please," I beg, my brows narrowing and eyes tightening. I hiss as she sucks on me harder, the sound of her gagging and choking on my length gives me immense pleasure. I grip on her hair harder, pushing her head down further as my mouth parts into an O. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I whimper, my voice breaking up in between.