chapter nineteen

Life doesn't always go in your favour

Life doesn't always go in your favour. There are traitors and veiled threats.

But my biggest enemy and traitor at the moment was my own vagina. I could feel the girth of his grown cock in between my legs, pushing against my panty clad pussy.

He looked into my eyes with anticipation, want and lust.

"Zade..." I whisper in warning. "Go on, baby. My lip is bleeding again." His voice was hoarse as he spoke, making a heartbeat liven up in my intimate part. It caused my eyes to drop down to his lip and I noticed a slit of blood from his full, pink lower lip. I swallow my loud thoughts and reach forward to dab the cotton to clean of the blood. In the process my hips shifted and his cock rubbed against my clit.

A breathy noise leaves my lips but it was hardly audible.

My free hand pressed on his chest, feeling his raging heart. It thundered on my hand like the was no tomorrow.

When the sanitised cotton touch his lip, a wince was struck of him. "Does it hurt?" I inquired. He gave me nothing but a short nod of his head.

We were both avoiding the elephant in the room.

His hard cock felt like a fucking elephant rubbing on my throbbing clit. "It hurts so bad." He whispered in a restricted voice. His eyes turned whiny and his cheeks gained colour.

Something told me he wasn't referring to the pain from his wounds.

I want more.

Her face was full of answers to my questions but her sharp mouth had something else to say. She always says something her body always disagrees to. "Zade, stop." My name sounded like a sin from her raw lips. Plump and pink.

The same lips that tasted so good and forbidden. "I'm not doing anything." I breathed, my hands itching to feel her soft thighs. Our rising chests merged into one as the tension slipped inside both of our veins. I scooted my upper body up so our lips were so close, we were sharing the same air. The cotton from her hands fell on the spotless floor, and finally, finally. Her soft hands were attached to my chest.