chapter fifteen

"It feels like you're kidnapping me

"It feels like you're kidnapping me." I raise my eyebrow at him, but I can't raise just one of my brows, it's impossible so I probably look like a maniac with both of eyebrows up.

I don't know how he managed to change my attitude towards him in a day. Well less than a day, two days ago I would choke this man to death if I had an opportunity. 

"You wanna go?" He stop midway to his car. "Actually I'd love too"— I turned my heel but he held my hand. "God, I'm joking." He said, pleading with me without actually saying 'please'. "I'm only doing this because if I stay alone right now, I might end up ending it all." I joked with a half laugh that died when I noticed he didn't even react.

He looked down to the ground for a second and looked up again.

It was pure awkwardness as he opened the door of his matte black Mercedes Benz for me, I felt like backing out but he was already driving.

"Where are we going?" I cleared my throat, slicing through the tension. "Patience, my love. Patience."

So for the rest of the drive I rest my head on the seat belt and take a little nap.

. . .

A tap on my shoulder makes me jolt up. "We are here." He said.

I get out of the car and fix the length of my dress.

(Without tights)

I look up to meet a castle-like building with statues and security guards. "You're lying." I gasp.

This is my favourite museum and I've never told anyone about it, I've never been here but I had a whole album about it on my phone. I had the painting of Aphrodite as my wallpaper for like ten months and a statue of Mona Lisa as my profile picture on almost every social I owned.

I had a weird obsession with Greek Mythology ever since I was a teenager and I wanted to come here one day or the other.

"How did you know about this place?" I ask, a new joy washing over me.

I don't wait for his answer as I leave my whole purse and only take my phone for pictures, taking his hand, I run off to the front of the huge place. God, I felt like a teenager going to the tattoo parlour for the first time. Zade trailed behind me, his hand tightly locked in with mine. Even though mine wasn't holding his anymore, he refused to let go.