chapter nine

Angelica

Angelica.

This girl made me overstep my boundaries. When I walked into that office and saw her smiling at her her phone as if the person behind it made her want to kiss the shit out of her screen, something heavy sat on my chest. But she was texting motherfucking Angelica Brown.

The way she dismissed me when I inquired pissed me the fuck off. My heart dipped to the depths of my stomach at the thought of her being with someone. Or even worse, in love with someone. When she finds herself in a position to fall for anyone, it has to be me. I don't fucking care if there's anyone out there who is so much beter to her than I am, I will be the one to keep her.

Zhaian is mine, mine to hurt, mine to kiss and mine to destroy. Mine to ruin just to put her together. God, I want her to crave me, I want her to want to drown herself with me just as much as I would. "You hacked her for nothing." The annoying pain in ass says with disappointment. "I don't recall asking for this statement."

The sounds of his keyboard go off again. Daniel is a hot-headed psycho who is a genius in technology, not beter than me but good enough to be my best man. "Says the guy who's been obsessed with a girl who bullied him in high school because of his weird kinks." My head snaps to him, his face unbothered and confident. But I don't really do anything but glare hard at him because he spits nothing but the truth.

I do not think my behaviour when it comes to Aia is what people would label as "normal".

I want to lock her away in a room where only I can see her and her beauty because no one else deserves to but me. I don't think I can describe what I will do if someone as much as touches her. She is no ones but mine, I would never hesitate to do anything when it comes to her.

My thoughts get so filled of her some times it hurts. "Daniel, I need a favor..."

My skin pricks with warmth but my AC is on the highest setting

My skin pricks with warmth but my AC is on the highest setting. I can't sleep until it's freezing cold. I try to reach for my blanket with my eyes closed but I can't find it which forces me to open my eyes and search for it.

It's in a ball right next to me and I grab it, not before the corner of my eye settles on my opened door. A blast of air washes my face awake and I reach for the gun under my pillow, pointing it at the dark figure that went past my room.
"Who's there?" I say quietly but firmly, the police suggested I install cameras in my penthouse and that's exactly what I did. The number was "untraceable" they said.