chapter twenty-five

Her father loves me

Her father loves me.

When I showed up at the door with an excuse of remembering about Zhaian, he shocked me by remembering my name.

She told me something about this place, when we in class, I thought I'd come to check if you're living here yet.

Bum ass excuse and he bought it like a million dollar necklace. "Zay, do you remember good ol' Zade over here?" He smiled brightly, patting my shoulder. I smiled when I looked into her bewildered eyes. "He's quite a man now." He added.

"Oh yeah, of cause..." She trailed, farrowing her eyebrows and gave me the what the fuck are doing here look. All I could think about was how fuckable she looked in that cute dress. She looked so good with the light freckles decorating her cheeks and nose. Jesus, I don't think I've ever seen a better sight. Full lips glossing, brown earthy eyes and soft skin.

"Wasn't he your lawyer?" Hannah appeared from the kitchen with a waffle in her mouth. Fucking blondes.

Zhaian looked to her, "I don't even remember what I had for dinner last night, I don't think I'll remember the lawyers name..." One thing I like about her is that she can lie her ass off. She lies so much that sometimes I feel like I'm in the wrong.

"A quick google search will remind you." Hannah whips a phone out of her pocket and typed something. "What lawyer?" Their father asked. "Hold on, dad," Hannah paused. "Here." She turned the phone towards us and showed pictures of me. "Was this him?" Zhaian changed her expression to confusion.

"Yes." Hannah answered. "Good heavens, I didn't even pay an eye to you." She laughs uneasily. "It's been a while, how have you been?" A bright smiles sits on her lips as she takes a seat on the couch. "I've been good." I nod.

"Great..." She blinked and iched a spot on her forehead. "Well, Zade, we were planing to go have a family brunch, I think you should come with, Zhaian or Hannah can show you around the city someday if you're still around."

I'll be here for as long as she is here. She got me so attached it's embarrassing.

"Woah, woah, woah

"Woah, woah, woah. Before a seed grows in anyone's mind, I just want to clarify that I like tall black men with soft and puffy hair." Hannah interrupted before I could turn down dads offer to Zade. Everyone erupted in laughter, including Angelica in the far corner. Zade passed it on with a fair chuckle and lightened eyes.

"Okay, scratch Hannah, maybe Zhaian will show you around some time later."

He eyes fell on me again and a mischievous spark in them. "I'd appreciate that."

"Dad, I don't think—" He cut me off. "Don't overthink it, come on, let's go out. And maybe you'll meet more of your childhood friends."

Hannah giggled, "Remember Timothee?" She laughed some more. "Don't even." I smile at her, "he was one hell of a case." Timothee was one of my dad friends child, he always made me cry. Everyday he came over, he wouldn't leave without insulting me about my freckles or height. He was a real bitch. He was a mean, blonde kid.

Our conversation dies down and its time to leave by the time we finished talking about old friends.

I look at Zade, his eyes were focused on something on the floor. His jaw locked tight.

Always so damn pissed, god knows what happened to him now.

. . .

The brunch is going well so far, dad and Zade are conversations while Hannah, me and Angelica discuss some things.

My dads seems to be delighted to have one of his own gender with him, he can't stop talking and laughing. Zade acts respectfully and talks freely, but I still see a a frown on his eyes and his eyes seem to avoid looking my way. Is this all part of the I just ran into you act?

He was sitting next to me, and our knees would occasionally brush together. Every time that happened, Zade would move his leg away.

The feeling of rejection was stabbing me in heart so damn hard I was gonna breakdown. "Excuse me," Zade said as he stood up and left the left the table, heading towards the bathroom sign.

What the fuck is up with him?

I wait for a while before I make up a lame excuse and follow his path. This is a lavish restaurant, but I never expected it to have a hallway with all different kinds of rooms and hold frames holding beautiful art. It's so beautifu—

"Ah!" My squeal resounds on the walls as I get pulled into a dark storeroom, a hand over my mouth. I use my long nails to dig into his flesh until I feel warmness touch my skin and his hold loosens with a wince. The scent of petrichor and coffee engulfs my nose. "What the fuck, Zade?" I seethe. "You can't just grab me like that, you made me hurt you."

The lights flicker on and I take a look at his face. "What is this facade?" His colourless eyes harden and a sprinkle of an unknown expression. Still he doesn't speak. I'm getting fucking agitated. "Dammit say something!"

"What do you want me to say exactly?" He erupts right after me. "That hearing you talk about other men makes my mind go fucking crazy?" He was so close to me I could hear every syllable of his words. "So this is why?" I smile. "You're jealous."

Before he can part his lips to rebut, I cut him off. "You have no reason to be, you've infested my mind, body and soul." I reach my hand up and rub my thumb over his lip. "You have soft lips..." I say, deeply focused on keeping my rhythm. "You're all mine. And I'm all yours."

"Damn right." He groans and his lips were on mine, against the wall of a storeroom in a restaurant.

Teeth, tongue, lips and soul.

__

They won't fuck in the storeroom, BUT. I have something better coming in next two chapters.

Yes you guessed it.
Smut, but seasoned.

So it's gonna take a while. Patience gives rewards good things😼.

I don't have a updating schedule anymore. Ever since exams started I don't even think I have a life😓