chapter sixteen

⚠️

There are many things I enjoy in life, but Zhaian Chén exceeds way past those likings

When I had a taste of her for the very first time, god, I went feral. She became the only thing I thought of and the only thing I wanted. The only thing I needed—would ever need. I thought of her so much I couldn't function without looking at her once every hour. I got a therapist and she recommended I note my feelings down on a notepad.

I did all of that and I ran out of pages, so now I have a overly thick notebook all about her. Pictures and everything I know or things I so badly want to tell her. Hell, I was so obsessed with her the thought and sight of another girl felt like a violation to my privacy. I wanted to eat her, breathe her, live her.

When we were away, possibilities of her being with other men were clouding my mind so much that I went to all lengths to make sure that the news of the reunion party made it to her. I placed a barely noticeable, tiny chip at the back of her car to track her down.

Did I feel bad about it? Not one bit.

I stuff her laced thong in my pocket and hike her legs upwards so there is enough room for my long body to kneel down on the space behind the front seat. "Zade, the windows—" I cut her off with a rumble. "They're tinted." I breathe, "So tinted it's illegal."

I didn't want to do the talking now, hell, I've been craving her for the longest time. It's time to get my fucking reward of patience.

A gasp leaves my throat at the interaction of his fingers parting my pussy lips apart

A gasp leaves my throat at the interaction of his fingers parting my pussy lips apart. "Such a pretty cunt." He groans, running his two fingers down my wet slit. It makes a wet sound, it made me feel an ounce of embarrassment how wet he made me. I could feel my arousal coating his fingers like melting ice cream.

I hear a moan leave his mouth and before I can feel the butterflies he darts his long tongue out and licks me from slit to clit. A shudder runs through my spine and I let out a choked moan. His groan vibrates it's way through me and causes my body to jerk in his hold. He pushes my thighs up so my knees are against my head and dives in again.

He uses his tongue to lick underneath my lips and press against my throbbing clit, I choke on my gasps and moans that I try so hard to keep at bay. "Zade" I tangle my hands into his soft black hair. "That's it baby," He praises, using his finger to work on my clit. "Do you like that?" He looks up at me from in between my legs and I nod my head, not finding the will power to speak. "Good." He breathes against me.

He removes his fingers from my clit and latched his mouth onto it, so he rubs my wet entrance with his fingers. I whimper when he grazes his teeth against my sensitive skin every once in a while.

A loud, shaky moan shivers through me when he slips his long finger in my hole. "Oh my—" I immediately clenched over him. His fingers were fucking huge and they felt longer inside me. My thighs quiver in my hold as he scratches that deep ache inside of me. He curls his finger in a come-hither motion and it makes my eyes roll back to their sockets in painful pleasure. He does it multiple times  as he thrusts his fingers.

"Look at me." He growls in a deep, hoarse voice. I'm forced to tear my eyes open and look into his cloudy, colourless ones filled with lust and want.

He hits a spot so deep inside me my thighs shake like they're about to fall apart. Moans spill out of my lips like broken rhymes and suddenly I didn't care. I wanted to feel it all before it's over.

"Can I add another finger, hmm, baby?" He looks straight into my eyes as he sucks my clit into his mouth. "Y-yeah." I stutter my words out. "And what do we say?" He teases.

"Please, Zade." I beg, my eyes watering. "Good girl." He hums and complies to my wish. "Yes." I moan. He took me to the edge, pumping his fingers in and out of my wet hole hard and rough. "I'm gonna cum." I cry, my face twisted to one of pleasure and my mouth formed an O shape. My eyes flatter closed and he slows his movements.

"Look me in eyes when you come all over my hand, hmm?"

I open my eyes and he goes fast again. Fast, pitched moans leave my throat and I fall over. Tears falling, thighs shaking and lips quivering. My pussy clenched over his digits for dear life as my body pulsed.

He takes it all like it's his last meal.

"You taste so fucking good." He groans, "So fucking good." A little moan was embedded into his statement and he dipped his tongue into me to taste it all. It had me moving away from his mouth because I felt so sensitive. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me back to his mouth, placing his hands on my ass and lifting my hips to get a deeper angle.

Cries left my lips like a melody but he continued to feast on me like a beast. "Please, please, please." My lips part with series of moans and whimpers but he ate me whole. He dropped my ass back on the seat and he moved his hands up to my breasts. Zade pulled my dress down to expose my bare breasts. "Fuck." He moans, working my pussy like he'd done it a thousand times before.

A feeling of bitterness lingered in throat at the thought of him doing this with anyone else.

I'm a virgin.

"Oh fuck." I whimper, high pitched. My thighs shook with every lick and my pussy felt raw. "I can't— stop." My fingers are linked in his soft hair and I try to pull him off because this man wouldn't stop until he drained me of all liquid. He moans against my pussy as I pull his dark strands.

I try to close my thighs but he acted as if I were the only thing he'd ever need in his life for the next years. He ate me like he was a prisoner and I was his last meal. Like a caveman.

"I want it." He rubs his fingers on my clit and looks at me with those eyes. "Cum for me."

And I did exactly that. I fell apart in his hold for what felt like the thousandth time. "No more." I shake my head, my thighs still feeling the cramp and my pussy aching in sensitivity. I sit up and pant, he had taken my fucking breath.

He also gets up from the floor and licks his fingers clean. His chin was drenched in my wetness and it made colour warm my cheeks.

Now it was over. The adrenaline, the anticipation... the excitement.

What was left, was the regret.

Remorse.
Anger.
Sadness.

__

I'm a beginner. I don't know if it met your expectations... I'm sorry if it didn't😭

I took long to update because I didn't feel like writing porn in a family gathering. I was civilised for once.