chapter six

"The court hearing is scheduled for tomorrow, and I have managed to get hold of one of the high ranked lawyers

"The court hearing is scheduled for tomorrow, and I have managed to get hold of one of the high ranked lawyers. Yes, I had already sent all the needed information about the case." Conner relieves a dent of my stress with just one call, I haven't been able to go to work for thr past few days prior to Angelica's condition.

She won't eat and she won't shower. The doctor had taken tests to make sure that she hadn't contracted any diseases, and she was clean.

I had to force her to leave bed and eat something. She is seating on the dinner table as she chews gently on the bacon. I ordered clothes for her a day after she settled in. She was getting beter though, she didn't cry herself to sleep anymore and rarely ever cried. She was quiet as she always was. "Who is the lawyer?"

His line cracks up, causing the series of words to come out scrambled. "I'm sorry, repeat that, please, Conner."

"I said, Zade Herńandez!" He is as loud as his voice can get.

My eye brows furrow, "Zade?" Conner hums. "He is a very appealing man." He adds, making up my mind.

Zade is a lawyer?
One of the most high ranked ones even. Isn't it strange? I thought he would be a teacher or something.

"Is there another available option?" I question, I wouldn't want to work with a man who broke into my penthouse just to help me pack my groceries. A man who watched me sleep for god knows how long. "Fortunately, he is the only willing one willing to take on this case." I can hear the smug smile on his lips as he speaks. "Okay, fuck fine." I grit, hanging up the phone.

"Aia, my mother is a nice person, I swear, please don't get her arrested." Angelica's soft voice brings me out of my headspace. "I know, sweatheart, your mother is wonderful." And it wasn't a lie. Hannah was the best person to be around. A soft, understanding nature, but that all changed as soon as she got a ring on her finger.

Everyone told her nothing good would come out from a forty-eight man and the more I think about it, the sense flies out of my head.

Which sixteen-year-old girl would choose to go for a man old enough to be her grandfather. No one was informed about their relationship until she announced her pregnancy, by him.
Angelica's father looked like he expired by the age of forty. I don't understand why she would—

"She brought me food every time she came home, 'cause she knew my father wasn't—" she hiccups, almost breaking down again. I walk towards her and wipe her tears. "Your mother will never be out of your life, baby, she will always be right there," I point to her heart with my finger. "I'm not separating you from your mom, I just want to make sure you get proper upbringing. Your mother can't provide that." I know she understands my point of view. Though, she is scared of never seeing her mom again.

Her mother can visit her and vise versa. I shall not close all the holes providing oxygen to their relation. She nods understandably and continues eating her food.

"Get rest and I will wake you up early tomorrow, for the court case." She dumps her plates in the sink and walks up the spiral staircase.

As I ate food in silence, I couldn't shake off the feeling of spiders crawling on me. A cold shiver runs down the surface of my spine. My breathing automatically got higher.

I was trained to sense danger and the presence of a human. This was easy stuff for me, this person wasn't as discreet as they though they where. So, without showing signs of sudden changes, I dial 9-1-1.

My voice is controlled as I speak, "Send someone to my location, something is off." I do not hang up, I simply get up normally and walk to my kitchen, where I wash my dishes and clean my countertops.

She thinks she is beter than me at this game? Silly, silly girl

She thinks she is beter than me at this game? Silly, silly girl. I saw the way her lips moved while she was on that call and body language did everything in its power to give her away. Good for me her penthouse is located in the midst of a forest, with no other house close by or streetlights. I tuck my hands in my pockets when I hear the loud sirens of the police vans. I quietly dissapear into the trees.

I'm going to see her tomorrow either way, but like the bastard I am, I yearned to see her today. She got a strong hold on me and how my day goes. This has been going on for the longest time. I lost her for a few years and I knew this Halloween party was the only way to get her back in my sight. I have nothing but venomous intentions when I have her in my mind.
She is equally as crazy as me, maybe a little less but that is exactly what ignites my flame of the need for her. 

The way she dominates everyone around her as soon as she sets foot in a cold aired room turns me the fuck on. I've fucked my fist enough time whilst thinking of those siren brown eyes and luscious curves.

I know every little detail of what happened and thought to give her some space for a while, but as you can see, I failed horribly. I walk in no particular direction, just hoping to end up at the freeway. In the mean time, I slip out my mobile phone and send a little message.

You're pretty in red

____

I have a making aesthetics for everything syndrome so here's an aesthetic for redhead Zhaian.

Pronounced (ay-yah)

Pronounced (ay-yah)

Tysm for 500 reads😭❤