chapter thirty-four

If someone comes here, don't scream, you will get in more trouble

I hear the door being forced open from the outside but I stay frozen in the bed. Kim said she'd only be back tomorrow morning. The door closes again and I feel the presence of someone else in here with me. I turn my head to look at the door and I do, indeed see a black figure watching me.

It's a tall bulky man that I can hardly recognise.

"What are you doing here?" I slowly sit up and look at him. For some strange reason, I didn't feel scared, I felt terrified.

"Don't speak too loud," he hushed me as he neared me. "I'll only take a minute."

He gets closer and he reaches for me but I roll out of bed and fall flat on the floor to avoid him touching me. The floor makes a loud noise as I collapsed on it. "Another hard-head bitch. Great." He grits, rounding the bed and coming towards me. I hastily got up to my feet and when he tried to reach for me again, I punched him square in the nose. He stumbled back and lifted his hand to touch the blood pouring out of his nostrils. "What the fuck?" He grunts.

He is still crying over a broken nose like a bitch so I add another punch, waiting for that satisfying crack. I kick him where the sun doesn't shine and he falls to his knees, clutching his privates.

I was going to kick him in the face, only if the door didn't bust open.

Interrupting my stress relieving sessions.

The person who I identify to be a male flicks the lights on and stares at the scene.

This—not bulky— fat man is laying on the floor... clutching himself as he tries to get up. "What is going on here?" When I look back at the at the door, I see it's the same man with light brown hair and dark eyes.

"It's not my fault." I shrug. "He came here with some I'll only take a minute shit so I just..." I look back at him and press my lips together, noticing the blood spilled on the floor.

I see the man shake his head and come to help his buddy out. "Sorry about that." He said. "But you weren't supposed to do this." He adds.

"It's not my fault!" I whisper-yell. "I never said it was." The man said. "You'll get into a lot of trouble for this."

"At this point I'll get in trouble for breathing wrong. What kind of place is this?!"

"Don't be loud." He once again, said calmly. He raised the man to his feet and told him to go back to wherever he came from. "He tried to rape me... how am I at fault?" My voice cooled as my emotions returned back into my body.

"No one said you're at fault." He tore a piece of material from his shirt and proceeded to crouch down where the blotch of blood is. "But you're saying I'll get in trouble."

"You will." He wiped the blood off the wood and threw the blood-soaked piece of cloth in the bin. "But why?" I questioned.

"You're not allowed to say no."