chapter thirteen

Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together

Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as our lips pressed together. I could taste our shared breath, feel the thud of our combined heartbeat, taste the coffee on his tongue and feel his silken soft lips against my own.
His tongue slipped in between my lips in a way to assert dominance, so I fumbled against him. Not having the strength and stamina to stop him.

I did more than just stop him, I kissed him back.

Though he had the softest lips I've ever tasted, the way he kissed was everything but soft.

It felt like a punishment, it was chaste and painful.

I think when my senses slipped back into my brain, it was way to late and I'd given him the one part of myself I promised not to offer to anyone willingly ever again.

I place my hands on his chest. I don't know if I want to push him away or pull him closer.

He gets all up in my space, pulling my closer by waist so we are chest to chest. God, he is brutal. Nipping on every bit of skin and kissing me like it was the last one. I shouldn't want this, but the throb in between my legs intensified, coming hand-in-hand with the shame. He pulls away and smiles against my lips, hearing me plead with him. "Stop." I whispered. "Really?" He smirked, so close to me our lips were still touching.

"Zade—"

He placed kisses all over my cheeks and moved lower to my neck, his hand was back on my scalp. Gripping it and tipping my head back to give him access to my neck. "Say it like you mean it, I promise, I will stop." He said, sounding breathless. "I said—" I cut myself off with a whimper as his teeth dig into my flesh. He licks over the spot to soothe the sting. "Do you mean it?" I can feel his lips stretch to a smile against my pulse on my neck.

My heart is beating so fast I think it's gonna fall out.

It flashes in my mind, all the things he did to me. The stalking, him taking care of my dirty dishes almost every night, the little notes... it seems too good to be true. I did him no good back in the days, why is he... suddenly...?

"Stop, Zade." I use my will power to push him away.

He can't be this good to me for no reason. He wants something. "You got wanted, you wanted a kiss, I kissed you. Now please leave before Angelica wakes up."

"This is not even close to what I want." He said, creating a distance between us.

"And I just happen to not care anymore. You are a fucking slut and you want to do anything to get in my pants." I grit, frustration dripping off my tone. I don't know if I was angry at myself for being so easy or at him for crossing my boundaries.

The boundaries that I let him cross.

"A slut?" He chuckled. "Fun fact, I'm a virgin." He said it like it was the most casual thing he'd ever discussed. "Liar." I say, confident that he is a downright liar, a man like him can't possibly be a virgin, I mean look at him. Girls would stick TV's in their vaginas for him.

"I hate lies." He corrected. "What would I gain from lying about my sexual status? Right, nothing." He answered for me.

"I don't think you get it, Zade. I don't give a fuck!" I end up yelling. His eyebrow twitched, "Don't yell at me." It sounded like a warning, low and leaked dangerousness. "You can't come into my house and tell me what do." I whispered, mirroring his tone.

He loses his shit.

His tattooed hand enclosed around my throat and he slammed me on my door, his jaw clenched. "Say what?" He questioned and it felt like my speech was stuck in my thraot. He was squeezing my throat in his hand, just like he did that one afternoon in the locker room. It was tight enough to leave a mark but not tight enough to cut off my air supply. I put my hand over his, my eyes watering, it still hurt.

I was just scared of him and what he can possibly do to me right now. He showed just how much he can take before he snaps. I felt fear creep inside my veins while looking into his clouded eyes. So... cold.

When a tear fell down and touched the back of his palm, I think he realised he had crossed all limits.

I had problems at work, Angelica wasn't adjusting at school, the lead I had to figure out about that organisation has disappeared. I don't know how but those fucking security dumb fucks fell asleep during their shift and people broke in.

I'm going through an emotional roller coaster and now him with his obsession over stalking me... god, I am drained.

"Aia."

I looked up to meet his softened eyes, his hand magically disappeared from my neck. "What happened, my love? I'm right here." He seemed to have shifted bodies because this is not the same man that looked like he was about to rip my bones apart. "Please go," I whispered. "Come back tomorrow, I'll be in a better mood."

He doesn't listen. Nothing new.

I hate it when people see me cry, it makes me feel like I'm attention-seeking.

"You know I can't leave you alone."

He said it almost apologetically, like he was sorry for being around but he had no choice. "If you wanted to, you would." I grit, wiping my ridiculous face clean of all tears.

"Exactly." He whispered, so soft I would've missed it if I breathed too loud.

That was out last exchanged word before he tucked me in bed like I was his wife and told me to go to sleep.

In the morning, all my dishes were done and he was gone, leaving a note in his absence.

I wonder if he still remembered me telling him how much I hated washing dirty dishes when we were stuck in that locker room.

You taste pretty

____

I need validation from y'all, it is readable? 😭