Innocent Impoprieties

Visaera woke feeling groggy and disoriented, no longer remembering that she was back in the Red Keep and not in her apartments on Dragonstone. No longer remembering that she had burst into Aegon's rooms in a fit of tears.

She rolled and shifted beneath silk sheets, enjoying the soft texture of them against her skin; softer sheets than she had at home... Her eyes snapped open and she was gifted with the sight of Aegon only inches away. Breathing deeply; completely relaxed, his alabaster face looked godlike, angelic even. 

Forgetting, for a moment, how angry she was with him, she traced a finger along the side of his cheek and he stirred. Blinking repeatedly, recognition dawned in his eyes and a smile spread across his face.

"Good morning," he murmured, reaching out and running a hand over her silver locks.

"Fuck!" she whispered frantically, sitting up. The light was spilling into the room; too much light. She'd slept far later than usual and she was sure Alarya would have been to check on her by now. "Fuck, fuck! It's late!" She scurried out of the covers and reached over the edge of the bed for her slippers.

"Relax, love," Aegon assured her, running a hand over her shoulder.

"Don't," she hissed, tugging out of his reach. "I'm still angry with you." Now that she was wide awake, she was quickly coming to her senses.

"Are you?" he asked; his voice teasing her. Then his mouth was on her silk-clad shoulder, pressing soft kisses up her neck. "Gods, I've missed you," he breathed in her ear, pushing her hair over one shoulder.

Her pulse quickened and she her stomach twisted nervously as his lips skimmed over her skin. "I've thought about you every day for the last six years... You have no idea how much I've missed you..." He repeated the same words he had told her the night before...

His teeth caught her skin, ever so briefly and she fought the urge to groan as fire ignited in her belly. "You still smell like citrus; just how I remember..." And then Visaera turned her head and Aegon caught her lips with his own, cupping her face with his hand; sliding it into her hair.

The entire world crumbled around her and all that was left was her and Aegon. Her hands acted of their own volition, gripping his thin nightshirt and pulling him closer. Aegon felt like home, warm and familiar, and kissing him seemed to right; they were two puzzle pieces that perfectly connected, like they were simply meant to be.

Before she knew what was happening, Aegon was pushing her back on the bed; his hands gently roaming over her body, his touch setting her skin on fire.

They were no longer children; their desires no longer innocent, and yet it felt as though almost nothing had changed. She loved Aegon; she had always loved him... So many nights she had lay awake thinking of him; longing for him. And suddenly he was there, within her grasp, touching her skin... When he settled between her legs; hiking up her nightdress and pressing his erection against her, she groaned, shifting her hips toward him.

"Visaera," he breathed her name with longing as he ran a hand over the soft, creamy skin of her legs. "Gods, I've thought about—"

"My prince," The voice was followed by a loud knock and Visaera froze.

"Fuck off," Aegon groaned, pressing his mouth to the hollow of her throat, desperate to continue touching her.

"I apologize, my prince, but your mother has requested your presence," Ser Erryk insisted through the door. Visaera pushed against Aegon's chest, righting her clothing and gathering her wits.

"No, no, no," he begged, trying to catch her lips one last time. But the spell of the moment had been broken, and Visaera was rising from the bed and reaching for her shoes once more.