Little Dragon

I wanted to make a note, because I've been getting some comments in regard to Vis and Aegon. I wanted to make something very clear: Visaera is NOT going to be some perfect character who does everything right. This isn't one of those stories. She's still a mentally unstable young woman who is under immense pressure and her visions only make those feelings worse. Not to mention, she's Daemon's daughter and has little self-control. Lol. She is a very flawed character, and that is the way I want her. Anyway... Back to the drama. Enjoy.

ALSO A WARNING: This chapter includes foreplay while Visaera is "flowering." It's not particularly graphic, but if any mention of period play bothers you, you might wanna skip.

Aemond's good eye flicked back and forth between the pair of them huddled together on the floor. In the dim light of the room, Visaera couldn't quite discern his expression. While he certainly didn't look thrilled, he also didn't look like he was going to murder them both.

"Aemond—"

"When I found your chambers empty, I guessed I might find you here," he offered as if he didn't just barge in on an intimate moment between them. "Well, go on, then. Don't let me stop you." The derision had finally crept into his voice and Visaera glared at him.

"I really don't think you mean that, Aemond," she replied, not bothering to move from her spot on the floor.

"Oh, I think I do," he replied, his lip curling as he stepped toward them.

Visaera didn't know if she was more embarrassed about being caught or angry with Aemond's purposeful prodding, but his snide tone sparked her anger. Wanting nothing more than to wipe the sneer from his face, she gripped the front of Aegon's tunic and pressed her lips to his. The prince clearly didn't know what to do until she pulled away, sneering at his brother.

If the power of a glare could murder someone, Aemond's would have had Visaera keeling over on the spot. He crossed the room in mere paces, gripped the bust of her dress, and yanked her up from the floor.

Until that second, Visaera had never been truly afraid of Aemond, but for a brief moment she thought he really might want to kill her. He didn't, though, he pressed his mouth to hers roughly, demanding entrance. When she finally opened her lips, his tongue danced against hers and then his teeth clamped down on her bottom lip. Visaera swallowed his ire, nearly forgetting that Aegon was still in the room. By the time he released her, she was trembling and her lip was bleeding.

"You and I will have a conversation in the morning," Aemond growled at her before licking over her bloody lip and then tearing away from her.

"Aemond—" Already, the guilt was eating at her. She had promised him that she wouldn't be alone with Aegon and it took her two days to break it. She was a horrible person, she realized. She didn't deserve either of them. He spun around, his violet eye piercing through her, into her very soul it seemed.

"Just stay here, Visaera. We will talk tomorrow," he repeated, slamming the door closed behind him. The sound echoed through the room and left her feeling like she had been punched in the gut.

"What in the seven hells was that?" she finally breathed, still staring at the door that slammed closed behind him.

Aegon's hand was on her shoulder and then he spun her about and wrapped an arm around her waist. Even as she refocused on Aegon, in the back of her mind she wondered whether she had made another mistake.

"Say it again, Vis," he breathed, staring down at her with need, "Tell me you love me."

"I love you, Aegon" she answered without hesitation, pushing his silver locks off his forehead. Leaning in slowly, he brushed the back of his fingers over her cheek and her eyelids fluttered closed. "Aegon..." His lips were warm and tasted of wine and the faint metallic tinge of blood and tears mixed with their kiss. "We shouldn't..." she whispered against his lips.