Epilogue I

Visaera Targaryen gave Carrion an encouraging pat and then glanced at her husband. Aemond smirked at her from Vhagar's back, challenge dancing in his eye. With a quirk of her eyebrow and a grin, she leaned forward on the saddle and called out the command. Carrion tucked his wings and surged forward.

The princess landed first, tearing open the grassy hill in the process. Aemond landed right behind her, and somehow, he was waiting for her when she slid down from the leather saddle, catching her and wrapping an arm around her barely swelling belly.

Autumn was in the air and nearly all the flowers had died away, but the spot still remained a special place for the pair of them. Aemond laid out a blanket and Visaera fell back on it, rubbing a hand over her bump.

"Do you want the babe to be a boy this time?" she sighed out.

"I want the babe to be healthy and for your labors to be easy on you." he answered honestly, recalling how terrifying their daughter's birth had been on them all.

"But if you could choose?"

"I wouldn't. Let the Gods choose, my love." Aemond replied, rubbing his hand over her belly.

"I remember a time I dreaded having any children..."

"As do I," he replied, "You were a fucking nightmare when we were younger." Visaera laughed. So much had changed in the five years since.

"I'm lucky I have you..." she replied, running her fingers through his hair. "I don't think anyone else in the Seven Kingdoms could have survived everything I put you through."

"Mm, it's a good thing I'm not a lesser man, isn't it?"

"Mm," she agreed, pushing him back on the blanket.

"Again?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. Visaera raked her teeth over bottom lip and nodded, already reaching for the clasps of her leather top. Aemond sat up and caught her around the wrists, tugging her hands away. "Let me..." he commanded, undoing the clasps himself and tearing the top off her arms. "Fuck..." he breathed, immediately reaching for her; pushing his fingers into her hair and tugging her to his chest. Even after years, the mere sight of her still made Aemond's pulse quicken. "Vis..." he breathed against her lips, before pressing his tongue into her mouth. Visaera moaned as he nibbled on her bottom lip, moving to straddle his hips.

Even through her leather trousers, she could feel his cock stirring against her and she groaned, writhing against him.

"Are you wet, already, my love?" he crooned, pushing his hand into her trousers, finding her slick. "Fucking hells, Visaera," he breathed in astonishment. For the last few weeks, she had been completely insatiable and Aemond was basking in her constant attentions. The pair had spent the entire morning in bed and, still, she wanted more.

Pushing her onto her back, Aemond reached for her boots, tearing them off and tossing them away. Her leathers came next, then his own top.

"You're taking too long," she complained, climbing up into his lap.

"Mm, it's not fair that you're naked and I'm not..." he agreed, trailing his mouth over her jaw.

"Aemond," she pleaded desperately, her head falling back as his mouth explored her neck. He took pity on her, reaching for the ties of his trousers. When his erection finally sprang free, Visaera snarled, gripping him and aligning their centers.

"Such a needy little thing you are!" Aemond chastised playfully, his mouth against hers. When she pressed down in his lap, impaling herself on his cock, her mouth fell open and her eyes rolled back. "Fuck, Vis..." he breathed, gripping her tightly to him.