The Three Headed Dragon (Alternate Threesome Ending)

Visaera Velaryon strode into the small council chamber, placed her marble into its holder and tossed herself down into the empty seat next to the queen, leaning back and propping her boots up on the table. Her eyes were bright, and she wore a grin; the year away had done her well. Her mother leaned over and knocked her upside the head, hissing about disrespect.

Visaera rolled her eyes, the grin never leaving her face, but dutifully removed her feet from the table and sat up. The conversation that was taking place about a land dispute was forgotten as the queen focused on her daughter.

"When did you get back?" Rhaenyra asked.

"Just now," Visaera replied quite breathlessly. She had hurried through the keep, only to bathe and change into a dress, and then immediately joined the small council. Finding both of the Targaryen brothers in the room surprised her. Their letters had told her that they had been busy, during their many exchanges, but she hadn't realized the extent of it. It seems her mother was making use of them after all...

Glancing up, Visaera met Aemond's violet eye across the table and it was already burning with desire, as if no time had passed at all.

A year before, the sight might have made Visaera blush, but she had changed. Holding his gaze, she raised an eyebrow at him and leaned forward in her seat.

"Are you home for good?" her mother asked, demanding her attention.

"Perhaps," Visaera replied, looking down and rolling the marble with her fingers. "I may decide to take a tour at some point, but as of now, I have no further plans to travel." Rhaenyra nodded and turned to speak to Grand Maester Gerardys.

"Welcome home, Vis. You look well..." her uncle offered from the end of the table. She had felt his eyes on her since the moment she entered the room, but Visaera hadn't looked at him until then.

"Thank you, Aegon. The time away was much needed." She replied, finally meeting his violet eyes.

"You should address her as 'Princess' when—"

"Absolutely not." Visaera interjected, shaking her head. "If either of you start calling me 'princess', I will pitch myself from Maegor's Holdfast." Aegon snorted in amusement while the rest of the council gaped at her. "The same goes for Helaena. You are family, you will continue to address me as you always have."

"Address you or undress you?" Aemond murmured, so low Visaera barely heard him. Rhaenyra's eyes narrowed but her daughter's smile widened into a feral grin as a thrilling sensation ran through her.

"Mm, yes... You and Aegon have always had trouble with that particular distinction, as I recall..." she replied, flicking her long, shining hair and leaning forward on her hands, casting a quick glance at his older brother. "Perhaps you need a lesson?"

"Visaera!" Rhaenyra hissed, glaring at her.  Her daughter merely chewed on her bottom lip, fighting back a grin. The next time she looked at Aegon, he was still watching her intently; the intensity of his gaze making her rake her bottom lip through her teeth. His gaze darkened at her reaction and Visaera had to avert her eyes. "Sweetheart," Visaera blinked at her mother, who was doing her best to change the subject. "You should go and rest from your journey. I'll come find you." The words were sweet but the look in her mother's eyes was pointed.

"Alright, alright," Visaera sighed, shaking her head, scooping up her marble, and sauntering out of the room.

After her daughter left, both of her half-brothers became useless, and Rhaenyra quickly called the council meeting to an end.

Visaera made her way through the keep with a bright smile on her face. It had taken months for dark thoughts and horrors of the war to fade. When she left the capital, nearly mad with grief and guilt, she considered ending her life. After a few months, the crippling pain became a dull ache, and eventually she was able to find happiness again.