NSFW SUMMER ONESHOTS

Last edited » August 3, 2023
Author's Note » we meet again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  no particular order, just some more fillers to establish some things did happen but i don't wanna drag out this book by making them their own chapters
+also, oneshots from now on have various kinks, i.e ass eating, nipple play, anal (fingering), public sex, etc. gonna try to appeal to all the masses
* also, i might still add to these, who knows
Referred Movie » N/A
- - -

STRAP ON
* Contains: Strap-on

You could barely look at the packaged box that Dash brought into your room. However, she didn't share your timid behavior; her blush and smile showed clear anticipation.

"...You just walked in and bought it?" To think she faced no obstruction as she walked into an adult store.

"Yeah?" she laughed, taking the phallic toy out of the box. "It's not alcohol, they don't ID you."

"ん."
- N → Hm

"I think you should wash it." You squealed as she placed it in your hands. "What's making you so nervous?"

"It's just so... 汚い." Dash laughed, following you to the bathroom. What made matters worse was how well the color matched her skin tone, as well as the detail on the shaft.
- kitanai → dirty
.
.
.

You bit Dash's shoulder as she roughly oscillate her hips, pounding the dildo inside of you. Clawing at her back, she pant into your left ear. Soft groans of effort were occasionally made, but Dash neglected to put a vibrator inside her pussy for she wanted to focus on you.

"あなた凄すぎるです," you whined. Dash was a prodigy at everything sexual. To think that you were her first.
- Anata sugo sugirudesu → You're so good

She kissed your jaw before your lips. Dash pushed herself up to hover over you, smiling. "Yeah? You think I'm amazing, Princess?"

she learns fast  —To be fair, 'Anata' was a common subject pronoun, and 'sugo' was easy to infer as a shorter 'sugoi,' but still.

PRACTICE

"Let me practice on you!~" you whined as Dash was very unimpressed by your begging, but nonetheless entertained.

You feigned crying as you let your head fall into her lap, "お願いします..."
- Onegaishimasu... → Please...

Her fingers slipped into your hair to massage your scalp. "Later."

"You've been saying that for almost two weeks!" She nervously laughed.

i like her thighs  —You continued to whine, "づうして..."
- Doushite... → Why...

"..."

"You're ignoring me!" You pushed yourself up so she would have to look you in the face. Dash held your shoulders as she actually laughed.

"This is not a laughing matter. I want to eat a girl out!"

"You will! ...Later."

"...Does it make you uncomfortable?"

Dash stammered, "It's just... I... didn't imagine my legs getting spread... this early." You stared at her for a few seconds before unintelligibly whining. You supposed this was fair.