二十七

Last edited » October 1, 2023
Author's Note »
Referenced Movie(s) » Legend of Everfree (2016)
- - -

TENT ASSIGNMENTS

"What'd you get?!" Dash interrogated as soon as you took a card out of Timber Spruce's bag. You showed it to her.

She sighed. "That's tan..."

You smiled as you took your bedding from her, "It's okay. My parents think it's good when I'm out of my comfort zone."

"But I wanted to be with you!" Applejack found her way over, revealing that she was Dash's tentmate.

"Are you tan?" a voice spoke behind you. As you turned around, you found that it was a girl with green, messy hair.

oh, that's the gardening club girl. i wanted to volunteer for CAS   —You smiled, "You're Wallflower, right?"

She seemed surprised. "Yeah...?"

"Yes, I'm tan. Sorry to talk about school on break but since you're the head of the Gardening Club, I was wondering if I could volunteer once we go back? Since it's spring now, I thought you'd need help replanting all the dead plants. I wanted to help for community service for IB."

She formed an awkward smile, informing you she knew where the tent was. You followed her as she talked along the way, "Yeah. I already replanted, though, but I could use help watering. They're still saplings."

"I'm the President and Founder of the Gardening Club, actually, but I'm the only member, so it doesn't really make a difference..."

i don't wanna join. just help   —"Well, I'm too busy to join. IB's a lot and I have work three days a week, but I don't mind helping sometimes. You can always find me in the library during lunch and fifth period."

"Uh... Monday, you're coming?" You two arrived at the tent.

"Tuesday. I have work on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays." You took your backpack off, let go of your suitcase, and set your bedding down.

Wallflower nod. "Since each tent shares one shower, do you like morning or night showers?"

"Morning."

"That's good." You both began making your bed. "I like night ...when barely anyone's awake..."

You smiled, "Understandable."

"You okay, Princess?" Dash and Applejack stopped by the tent. Because of the latter's presence, you assumed their tent was past yours.

"Mhm," you nod.

"I'll catch up," Dash told Applejack before welcoming herself in.

"Who's your tentmate?" Just as she finished, she saw Wallflower. They waved at each other.

"...What's her name?" Dash whispered into your ear, but failed to remain discreet. The girl was only a few feet away.

"Her name's Wallflower, Wallflower Blush. She's the president of the Gardening Club."

Dash confidently waved this time. "Nice to meet you!"