SFW JAPAN ONESHOTS

Last edited » November 23, 2023
Author's Note » a little chronological but not too pressingly
alternative nsfw oneshots are next
Referenced Movie(s) » N/A
- - -

-PASSPORT-

"パスポートをください." You held out your hand.
- Pasupōto o kudasai → Give me your passport

Dash's eyebrows furrowed but she didn't question you and went into her suitcase. "For what?"

"It's the law to carry it if you're not native. When you're stopped by police, you show your passport."

"Really? Why?" She hand it to you.

"Just the law. I don't know if I'm a Japanese citizen, and I doubt I am to be honest, so I'm bringing mine too."

"...That's so crazy." You softly laughed as you zipped up your bag.

-ONSEN-

"Don't get any ideas," you smiled as you turned around to look at Dash. Her eyebrows raised. "無礼な. The water is supposed to be a clean environment. Japan has honor codes."
- Burei na → Disrespectful

"I won't!" You softly laughed, turning around and removing your robe.

For her sake, you and Dash have already agreed on mutually forbidding vision to get in the pool, so when the water rippling around you stopped, you separate your own eyelids.

Still, Dash was shy as she swam closer to you, apparent in her smile, aversion to eye contact, and blush.

"So why are onsens a thing? There would be tons of other people here if it weren't for the time." It was pretty late. The last group of women were getting out as you and Dash were checking in, much to her relief.

"It's just relaxation. It's not a free bath, evidently since we had to shower and have our hair up." Tracking any dirt into the area was utterly socially unacceptable.

"It's like a hot tub, but more.. better." You both laughed. "People go from pool to hot tub to pool to hot tub, to outside, and then back to hot tub. Very dirty, but this water is very clean for public standards."

"As far as the history though, onsen were actually very spiritual. We believed it to heal and cleanse us, like holy water. Bathing is very popular in Japan, unlike showering in the West."

She nod. "Are dates here popular?"

"...I think it'd be a little strange." Dash snickered. "For a first-time date, maybe not so much pre-established couples like us. Japanese understand you're still naked, so.. the partner being proposed to the date would probably see through the plans."

"Because, I mean, the water isn't totally cloudy. It's just out of respect you keep your eyes at collarbone level and don't comment on anyone's body, good or bad."

Dash smiled, "Yeah... It's nice, actually."

"As intended." She laughed.

-IN JAPANESE-

"Where's that Yamanote Line?"

"日本語で言う." You smiled when Dash's eyes lowered.
- Nihongo de iu → Say it in Japanese

"...山手線はどこですか?"
- Yamanotesen wa dokudesu ka? → Where is the Yamanote Line?

"よくやった!" You pet the top of her head. "Now go ask someone else."
- Yoku yatta! → Good job! (Lit. Well done!)

"Just tell me!"

"You would do it if we were in Canterlot. You've said yourself that one of the reasons you're 'so awesome' is because you're fearless, so go be fearless." You smiled at her strained hands but Dash sighed and found someone stationary.