🔞

Last edited » November 23, 2023
Author's Note »
Referenced Movie(s) » N/A
- - -
* Contains: Public sex, breast play, vaginal fingering, oral

(STILL BEACH)

"Come with me to the bathroom?" While this was a question, Dash wasn't truly asking. Her hand was already holding your wrist.

You smiled, softly laughing. "What's wrong? You don't care about company." Dash said nothing.

oh, wait —"Wait, my shirt."

"You're going to the bathroom, it's fine."

"You're going. I already peed." Again, nothing.

"I'm so naked..." She chuckled.
.
.
.

Your eyes widened when Dash locked the bathroom door before pushing you against the sink. "Dash!"

She smiled, "Relax." You shuddered as she cupped your breasts, taking them out of your bikini bra.

Her hard eyes had a focused gaze on your nipples as she pinched both buds. "Just tell me to stop whenever you need to. I'm not gonna get mad, I promise."

is she pissed? —You put your hands on top of hers to pause but before you could say anything, Dash turned her head to kiss your lips. You whined into her mouth as she was moving your nipples in opposite spins of each other.

"Dash, Dash-" She pulled away to hear you. "You can't just lock the door! This is a public bathroom!"

She scoffed. "The only people left are old. They're probably in diapers." She kissed down your neck.

"That's not funny." Except you smiled, but only because her hair was tickling you and you already had a sensitive neck. "That's gonna be us one day!"

"If you ever have to put me in a diaper, shoot me."

"Dash!"

she's pissed —She barely smiled, focused on getting her hands on you. Dash soon bent down and took your left boob into her mouth; she's particularly out of patience when she's taking her day out on you. Her arms moving to hold you and place you on the counter of the sink, she propped you against the mirror so your pussy was elevated.

Dash smiled as you gripped her shoulders after she moved your bikini bottoms to the side and pushed two fingers in. Turning your head to the side to watch her through the mirror, you shuddered, throwing yourself against the glass when Dash dragged her tongue against and around your mound. Her fingers paused their thrusting to massage the roof of your vaginal canal.

i probably taste like seawater —She smiled, "Don't break it, Princess. That's seven years."

"I'm not-" You were cut off by your own mewl as she also wet your right boob with her saliva before grabbing the fat. Her right hand was still going.

she's so good at multitasking —You held her head in place as she evened the attention your breasts were getting. Wrapping your legs around her and locking your ankles, Dash laughed as this made her have to step closer. Actually, you made her stumble; her left hand quickly let go of your boob to catch

"Sorry." She hid it well, to be fair. You wouldn't have noticed if you weren't hyperaware from trying to listen for the door.

"Don't apologize." Dash pulled her right hand out to hold both of your legs as she kissed downward.

You warily smiled as she even kissed the rolls your stomach was making from such an awkward position on the counter. Noticing your rigidity, Dash let go of your left leg to hold the back of your head as she shift you down. Lying on your back, your thigh was soon squeezed again. Dash dropped down to her knees and kissed your pussy.

You bit down on your finger so that anyone unfortunately passing by didn't hear you, but your dominant hand stayed in Dash's hair. Groaning as she rapidly flicked her tongue between your folds and under the hood of your clit, her mouth engulfed your entrance and the fleshy organ inside gently pushed in to clean your mess.

You could feel her two wet fingers on your skin, and a glance down revealed the small pieces of white froth on the digits. Despite the short interval she fingered you, Dash had churned - as you once joked, but this was a fairly accurate way to describe the process - your pussy juices, and her fingertips were pruney.

She softly laughed inside you, her hum sending a vibration through your entire body. Hearing her softly curse as she pulled away, you shuddered when she cleaned her fingers with direct eye contact.

"You're so dirty!" You gently hit the top of her head. She proudly laughed, smiling and running her tongue over her white teeth before plunging her digits inside of you.

Your eyes widened and attempted to roll as you bit down on your lip. Your teeth bared as she sucked on your clit. Dash wasn't typically this forgiving and quick to give you an orgasm, but you supposed she was mindful of her friends waiting on you two to get back.

You pant as your cheeks flushed when release soon came. Shuddering as she milked your orgasm with soft thrusts, Dash eventually took her hand out.

You sighed as she stood up and helped you fix your bikini top after putting your boobs back inside. It was a little loose.

"Do you not feel.. like the female version of blue balls when you don't cum in the same session as me?" You still couldn't understand how she can just walk away getting nothing.

"Watching you lose control of yourself all because of me is my orgasm," she smiled. "But you always help me later, anyway, if I don't. I cum eventually."

"But you don't feel edged right now? Like.. I would assume you're wet and you're just fine with that?"

"Yeah," she laughed. "To both. It's really not a big deal, you don't have to feel bad. It's not like you're selfish and refuse to return the favor. It's cute that you're always worried."

weirdo. tops are weird —Dash helped you off of the counter.

༻ ༺