六十七

Last edited » August 8, 2023
Author's Note » yeah this is the sixth section and i'm not done. not short LOL
Referenced Movie(s) » Sunset's Backstage Pass (2019)
- - -

DAY 1/2 — DAY 1
NIGHTTIME — CAMPGROUNDS

there's only five stumps but there's space between the one beside Fluttershy and Applejack for another, but Sunset and Pinkie Pie aren't here   —Rarity and Applejack had scooted closer to each other, making a clearing, but you didn't know if it was for you.

it's okay   —You were going to take a seat at the picnic table until you heard something dragging behind you.

"It's hard to find these stumps." It was Dash. She picked it up once she was closer. "We could barely find five. Had to bribe this one out of someone."

She smiled as she placed it down, "We weren't excluding you, stop assuming the worst."

"Well, what about Pinkie Pie and Sunset?"

"Those aren't my anxious girlfriends. I don't care." She snickered at your deadpan.

"That's why we got the table. Eight stumps couldn't fit around the roaster and still be close enough to roast marshmallows, but Sunset said don't save them seats anyway since they're at the latest show. It all works out."

"...そうだな." She hand you a marshmallow and a stick. A few minutes of marshmallow roasting and making s'mores, chatting about everyone's day, and what plans they had tomorrow occurred until you heard footsteps behind you.
- ...Souda na → ...If you say so (Lit. Yeah/I agree)

they are not happy   —Dash turned around when she noticed you did, then smiled when she saw who had gained your attention. "Took you two peas long enough. How was it?"

She turned her body around. "Rad-tacular? Amaze-magic?" Sunset only groaned as Pinkie Pie sunk into her skin.

what she do   —"...What's wrong?" Applejack inquired.

"We missed PostCrush..." Sunset revealed. "Someone wanted to win a bike, then got us lost in a maze, covered in paint, sidelined by churros, and finally kicked. out." She looked at Pinkie Pie.

that's unfortunate   —You scratched the side of your head as the group collectively groaned.

"I'm really sorry!" Pinkie Pie brightly smiled as she put her hand on Sunset's shoulder, "I wish we could do the day all over again. I'd do it different."

"Me too," Sunset slapped her hand off before walking away. "I'd do it alone."

oh. my. god   —Your mouth fell open, and you tried not to laugh, but a chuckle escaped. You immediately covered your mouth and looked the other way, further snorting when Dash hit your side.

DAY 1/2 — DAY 2
GETTING READY — CAMPGROUNDS

that's the same song she was humming yesterday, i've never heard it played live, though —Just like yesterday, Fluttershy was in the bathroom and you and Sunset would be the last to wake up. You grabbed your bag and head out.

Unlocking your phone, you planned to text Dash 'I'm in the festival bathroom again' but noticed your text from yesterday was gone. You've never deleted a message in your life, and you two don't go in each other's phones without asking. Even if you consider all the pranks that Dash has pulled, she's never invaded your privacy.