5

ANOUSHKA

I groan as I roll to the side of the bed, rubbing my eyes. I grab my phone and I didn't expect there to be messages. I wasn't really the most popular girl in school.

Unknown: your mum gave me your number.
Unknown: don't be late angel. I don't like tardiness.

Me: piss off.

I lock my phone and buried myself in my bed.

•••

I knock twice on his door, the door opens and I see Creighton' friend. Luca Brown was one of Creighton's closest friends. He runs a hand over his shaved head and his blue eyes widen when he sees me.

"Isn't this a pleasant surprise?" he asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Luca. How nice to see you." I smile.

"What are you doing here?" he asks, smiling softly.

"Tutoring." I tell him.

He moves to the side, allowing me to come in. "You're tutoring Creighton?" he asks, his face full of surprise.

"Well. I'm tutoring him in exchange for him tutoring me."

"Hm." is all he says. "Maybe I can persuade you to tutor me. How the fuck are you good at maths?" he asks, furrowing his brows. 

Luca is in my maths class and occasionally he does ask me to help with his work, which I do.  "Maths makes sense," I reply.

"Not in this universe." he murmurs.

He walks over to the mirror and rubs a hand over his buzzcut hair. "What do you think?" he suddenly asks.

"Looks nice." I tell him. "Suits you well." I smile.

His hair accentuated his sharp bone structure and overall it made him look way more mature and older. "I like it." I say.

"Like what?" someone interrupts.

I look over at the hallway to see Creighton and of course, he's wearing another black shirt.

"His hair." I blurt.

Creighton smiles softly. "Told you," he tells Luca.

"Anoushka we have tutoring now. Follow me."

I roll my eyes before shooting Luca a certain look and he grins. I follow Creighton into his room and he sits on his bed. I watch him carefully. I mean did he really have to wear another tight black t-shirt?

"Like what you see?" he suddenly asks with an annoying smirk on his face.

I force my eyes to meet his. His eyes were still wandering over my outfit. I was wearing a short black skirt with a brown tight blouse.

"I could ask you the same thing."

His eyes darken once they flicker back to mine as he grins mischievously. "Oh I do." he says.

"Are we studying or not?" I ask, ignoring his comment.

I look around curiously. It was a simple room, with a bed set in the centre, and a desk. The main theme was black except for the shelves of books. It was a pretty nice dorm room.