34

CREIGHTON

I had just finished my lessons today and I had nothing to do for the rest of the day. I wasn't even allowed to see my damn girlfriend. For fucks sake.

Three knocks come from the front door and I open it. "Brownies." Wren squeals with a huge smile, holding the brownies up.

I raise a brow as I glance from the box of brownies back to her face. "Open the box" she whispers.

I shoot her a grin as I take the box from her hand and allow her in. She takes off her jacket, throwing it on the couch. "Read the note," she says before walking off in the direction of Luca's bedroom. I open the box and I notice a small note on top of the brownies.

Go to your bedroom xo

- your angel

Written in Anoushka's perfectly neat handwriting. I tighten my grip on the box as I hurry to my room. She was sitting on my bed, her legs crossed showcasing her beautiful brown skin. She was wearing a short purple dress and I could barely tempt myself.

"Angel," I whisper.

I place the box of brownies beside her on my bed and she stands up and walks towards me, cupping my neck she brings me closer as she kisses me.

I run my hands down her back as I hold her closer to my body. "Hey, angel," I whisper against her lips.

"Hi." she grins. She looks at the brownies on my bed. "I made you brownies," she says, smiling brightly at me.

"Thank you, Angel."

She walks back to my bed and picks up the box. "Try them. I changed the recipe a bit. I used chocolate orange instead of normal chocolate." she furrows her brows as she looks down at the brownies.

I hated chocolate orange.

Mixing fruit and chocolate was sinful but Anoushka didn't know that I hated it and I didn't have the stomach to even tell her that, especially when she looked so excited. I pick up the brownies with a grin on my face and I consume it. Despite the lingering taste of orange, it was pretty tasty. "It's delicious," I say, grinning.

She smiles. "I'm glad you like it."

I consume the remaining brownie and I place the brownies on my desk. I walked back to Anoushka, lifting her chin so that I could kiss her. She yelps when I lift her, her legs wrapping around my waist as I press her against the closest wall. "This dress is driving me crazy," I whisper against her lips.

She smirks as if that was her intention. "You dressed up for me?" I ask, smirking.

She shrugs her shoulders. "I dressed up for myself," she states.

"Everything about you is beautiful Angel," he whispers. "I love all of you."

Her eyes soften. "I love you more Creighton."

I kiss her once more. "I want to make love to you and then I'll make you dinner."

She sighs dreamily. "That sounds amazing."

I kiss her again. I fucking love this woman.

•••

ANOUSHKA

"So you season the chicken and then fry it."

I knew how to make some food but my mum never really allowed me to eat fried chicken so I never learnt how to make it.

He nods. "As simple as that."