3

ANOUSHKA

I lost count of how many shots I took and also the girls I came in here with. I received a message from one of the girls that I came here with to meet upstairs.

Shoving past the sweaty bodies, I made my way to the bedroom. I walk inside and it was dark.

"Hello," I say, ignoring the slight slur in my voice.

I turn around to leave but at that second the lights suddenly turned on, the bright light burning my eyes as I stare at the person ahead of me.

Isabella.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"I have a small surprise for you."

My brows furrowed. She looked up behind me and I slowly turned around. There was a man, I didn't recognise him. He had blue eyes and short blond hair

"Jeremy?"

I had maths with him.

Fear began to fill me. Isabella is a bitch but she won't do something like this.

"By the way, he doesn't take no for an answer." her cruel voice whispered in my ear.

I turned around and haul ass to the door but before I could reach it, someone grabbed me.

They pulled me back and threw me on the bed. "No," I screamed, thrashing my legs to get away.

"This can go two ways." he murmured. "Take back and enjoy it or I'll force you down."

"Fuck you." I snarled, kicking my legs to stop him from restraining me.

"You asked for it." he said, a hint of dark amusement tainted his voice.

I heard the sound of a door shutting, which told me Isabella left. That small distraction allowed him to finally pin my legs down.

I cried harder as he began pushing my purple dress up to my waist. "Please get off me." I begged.

I hear the door opening and he shot up, turning around. I peered around him to see who it was. Creighton, with a girl on his side.

"I didn't mean to disturb you." he slurs.

Jeremy sighs. "It's okay man. Lock the door on your way out."

"No." I try to shout but Jeremy's hand slams over my mouth and he shifts so that Creighton and the girl could not see me.

I could still see Creighton and he was watching us confusedly. "What kinky bullshit is this?" he slurs, amusement filling his voice.

Jeremy laughs. "You know how girls like it."

Creighton stares at me confusedly for a second and I had hope that he was going to save me but at the last second a smile curled his lips as he nods his head at the guy above me. My heart dropped. He was just like her. Creighton was going to leave me alone with this man.