EPILOGUE #2

10 YEARS LATER

It's Creighton's birthday.

"Creighton!" I scold one more time. God, he's turning 28 yet he acts like a child.

He holds our son's hand as they dance in the rain. My heart exploded at the sight of my husband and my son. Creighton has been the most amazing father ever and he's been an even better husband. Despite my fear of him turning out like my father, he never did. I follow them outside, mainly to scold Creighton for taking our son out in the rain. They're going to get sick.

Creighton grins when he sees me. "Joining us?" he asks, looking down at our son who was jumping in a puddle.

"Zayn." I try to say.

Creighton cuts me off by pulling me closer, the rain hitting us harder. "He's going to get sic-"

He presses his lips against mine before grabbing my hand and twirling me around. A laugh releases from my throat as I connect our hands. I lean up to kiss him once more. Kissing him always felt like the first time.

"Let loose, angel." he whispers before cupping my neck.

"Daddy!" a young voice shouts excitedly. We look down at our son, who was tugging on Creighton's clothes. Creighton lets go of one of my hands to lift Zayn up and he hikes him onto his waist. "Is mummy mad?" Zayn whispers.

He hadn't properly learnt how to whisper yet.

I grab my son from Creighton. "I'm mad at your daddy, not you little angel." I tell him, kissing his cheek.

"Don't be mad at Daddy." my son tells me. "I made him come out with me."

I look at my husband, who was grinning at Zayn. They are like two little children. I lean down to whisper in his ear. "How about we lock Daddy out?" I ask quietly. We had a summer house so if Creighton really didn't want to get soaked, he could seek shelter in there. 

Zayn claps his hands excitedly and I run inside, locking the door. Creighton discovered our plan a second too late. He glares at me through the window. "Seriously?" he asks, tilting his head to the side.

"I think you need to learn a lesson." I reply, smiling.

He smirks devilishly. "Oh trust me, angel. I'll definitely teach you a lesson later."

My body ignites with warmth and I turn my back and take my son into the living room to warm up. I'll let Creighton inside in a bit.

•••

Wren came over to pick my son up so that they could go out with Arabella, Wren's daughter. They were going to the movies or something, which meant that Creighton and I could spend time together alone. He was still outside except I couldn't really see him. Fuck. Maybe I should let him back in. I finish cutting the onions and I walk to the back door. I glance around and when my hand is on the key, two arms sneak around my waist as he lifts me up. I let out a squeal as I register my husband's touch and smell. He was freezing cold.

"Didn't I say I'll teach you a lesson?" he asks, slamming me against the closest wall.

"You're freezing cold." I tell him.

He smiles sinisterly. "I have you to warm me up," he says before wrapping his cold hand around my neck and kissing me. I tug him closer as I kiss him harder.

He pulls my dress up and pulls his trousers and boxers down. He rips my underwear off and I let out a gasp at the contact. Before I knew it, he had already slammed inside of me. His groans and my moans fill the empty air as he thrusts deep inside of me. "God, you feel amazing angel," he whispers.