EPILOGUE #1

3 MONTHS LATER

ANOUSHKA

Me: I hope you two are on your way to the hospital

Husband: yes ma'am. I'm speeding my way to the hospital.

Luca: he's going kill me before I see my daughter *sad face emoji*

me: CREIGHTON DO NOT KILL THE FATHER TO BE.

Husband: where's the concern for me?

Me: It might be hard for you to understand but TODAY ISN'T ABOUT YOU CREIGHTON. Get Luca to the hospital right now or Wren said she's going to introduce a policy where Luca won't be able to touch her for the foreseeable future.

Luca: Evil. Pure Evil Wren Larsen.

Me: she said she loves you anyway.

Luca: five minutes away.

I lock my phone and I look up at my best friend. "Deep breaths Wren." I demand, grabbing her hand.

Tears fill her eyes. "I'm going to fucking die." she screams, squeezing my fingers so fucking tightly I think she cut my blood circulation off.

"We heard you screaming from a mile away, princess," Luca says, walking in and smiling at his girlfriend. Creighton follow behind him. She glares at Luca. He walks over and cups her cheek and she yanks his hand off. "No. I'm angry."

"Don't be angry." he tells her. "I don't want my daughter having your anger issues." he teases.

She gasps and slaps his chest. "And I don't want our daughter to have your arrogance."

"If you looked like me, you would be arrogant as hell."

"Are you calling me ugly, Luca Brown?"

A smile curls his lips. "I would never, Wren Larsen." he responds. "But let's just hope she doesn't have your-."

Wren gasps before he can finish his sentence. "I'm in labor asshole." she yells. "You can't insult me."

"-impatience." be finishes before shooting her a guilty smile. He leans down to kiss the tip of her nose. "I hope she looks exactly like you. She'd be a very lucky girl." he tells her.

"Good save, asshole." she mutters before tugging his shirt so she can kiss him. I turn to Creighton and I fold my arms against my chest. "So first you snuck out at the crack of dawn without telling me and now you nearly killed Luca."

He grins. "If I tell you I love you, will you forgive me?" he asks.

I purse my lips. "Depends." I reply. "How much do you love me?"

"More than words can describe." he retorts, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"More," I reply, smiling.

"More than my motorcycle."

I laugh. "Wow you must really love me then."

"You know it," he responds, smirking. I kiss him and he kisses me back.

"I'm going to stay with Wren." I tell him. "She needs me."

"Understandable," he responds. "But you can't stay all night."

"Why."

"Hospital policy and also you won't sleep well. Your concern might be Wren right now but my concern will always be you."

I huff. "Fine but I'm staying until they kick me out."

He kisses me once more. "And I'll be waiting right outside to pick you up."