30

ANOUSHKA

"Melanie."

"Boring," Luca replies while playing his game with Creighton.

Wren rolls her eyes before looking down at her pink notepad and scribbling out a name.

"Anthony."

He pauses and tilts his head to the side. "Put it in the maybe pile."

She grins. "Aubrey."

"Hmm," he says. "My ex was called Aubrey," he says, frowning.

"Absolutely not," Wren mutters angrily as she draws three harsh lines on the name.

"David." she continues.

He looks at her appalled. "Our child is not being named David, Wren," he says as if it were the worst name in the world.

"David Brown," she says with a smile on her face.

He rolls his eyes, making me smile as well.

"I'll put it in the maybe pile," she says. Luca stands up immediately and makes his way towards Wren. He sits beside her on the bed and she leans into his chest. "I finally got you off the game," she tells him.

"Well, now you can scribble David off the list."

She laughs and I get off the bed and stroll towards Creighton, who was intently playing the game. I sigh when I realise he wasn't going to give me any attention but before I can walk away his arm wraps around my waist and he pulls me onto his lap, making me yelp in surprise. "Creighton." I scold.

He pulls me closer so that my back is pressed against his front and he wraps one arm protectively around my waist. "Yes, Angel."

I shift on his lap to get more comfortable and he groans. "Angel if you want a repeat of last night all you have to do is ask."

It has been a bit over two weeks since I got kidnapped and Creighton has been nothing but supportive. If I initiate a kiss, he allows me to be in control. If I feel overwhelmed, he holds me as I cry. I love him and I'm finally feeling comfortable with him calling me Angel.

A blush settles on my face and I scold Creighton again. "They're right there," I whisper to him.

"They're in their own world, Anoushka."

I look back at his game. "Can you not win?" I ask, nodding at his computer.

"It's a two-person game," he says.

"Oh," I mumble. He turns off the computer and he stands up with me in his arms. I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist as he walks out of his bedroom. "Shut the door on your way out," Luca calls after him.

"Absolutely not," Creighton states, dropping me to my feet. "You two will not be doing anything on my bed. Go to Wren's room."

Wren blushes furiously wheres Luca glares at Creighton. "I would say use protection but I guess it's a bit late for that." he continues, a smile on his face.

Wren lets out a laugh and Luca throws a cushion at Creighton. Creighton's hands slide down my body and I grab his hand, pulling him into my bedroom.

When the door shuts, I kiss him. He cups my nape as he pulls me closer. "Are you feeling okay?" he asks against my lips.

I nod.

"Do you still feel sore?"

"Sensitive not sore," I say before pressing my lips against his. I fist his shirt as I kiss him harder. He walked us back to my bed and before I knew it, I was lying down and Creighton was on top of me.

The door opens and Creighton pulls his face away from mine. My heart races when I notice my mum and dad both standing in my room. Oh. My. God.

"Anoushka." my mum yells.

"Shit," Creighton mutters, buttoning up my shirt.

My parents just caught me and Creighton. How the fuck did they even get in here?

"Why were you on top of my daughter?" my dad asks when Creighton stands up. I stand beside him, his hand touching my back gently.

"Because she allowed me to," he states simply.

"Pack your things Anoushka. You're coming home." my dad orders. He was going to hurt me if I went home. I knew it.

My hands tremble slightly as I take a step forward to my parents. There was no point in arguing with them. It would make my punishment worse.

"No," Creighton says, pulling me back. My back pressed against his front. "Anoushka is not going home with you. She's staying with me."

My dad tilts his head to the side as he stares at Creighton. "And since when did you have a say in the matter?"

"Since she became my girlfriend." Creighton snaps.

My dad's glare moves from Creighton to me and a muscle in his jaw clicks. "Is this true Anoushka?"

"Yes. Creighton's my boyfriend."

He scoffs. "If you do not come here right now Anoushka, I promise you I will find a way for you two to separate."

"Do it," I state. "I'm not going anywhere with you."

With Creighton behind me, I knew my father wouldn't lay a hand on me. Creighton would go crazy.

My dad takes a step closer in an attempt to threaten me and Creighton's grip on my waist tightens. "I dare you to try and intimidate her again." he snarls in my father's face.

My father lets out a humourless laugh. "You really are a whore Anoushka. I can't even pretend to be disappointed anymore."

That's the last thing he says before he and my mother leave. I turn around to face Creighton and he cups my cheek. "It's okay Angel."

I nod. "I need to go to the bathroom," I whisper, before pulling myself out of his grip and excusing myself.

When the door shuts, the tears fall. I hated feeling like a disappointment to my parents. I wish they treated me like their daughter. I wish Isabella didn't ruin my relationship with them. My dad was my best friend growing up. He would take me everywhere with him until he hit me for the first time and then I just saw him as the man who helped create me rather than my actual father.

I didn't realise Creighton walked in until he wrapped his arms around me. "Shh angel." he soothes. I grip him harder as I cry into his chest. "I just feel like a terrible person," I whisper. "I disappointed them my whole life. Maybe he is right about everything he said about me."

He pulls back to look at me, his hand cupping my cheek. "The fact you worry about being a horrible person already tells me that you aren't. Terrible people don't worry about that type of thing Anoushka. You are beautiful, kind and incredible. It's your parent's fault that they didn't see that."

He kisses my forehead. "You're my girl Anoushka. My beautiful, crazy and perfect girl. I love you."

I kiss him. "I just want them to know the truth," I whisper, leaning into his chest. "I want them to know that I never did what they thought I did."

"I'll get them to understand the truth Anoushka. You don't have to worry about a thing."

I found comfort in his words because something told me that they were true.