14

CREIGHTON

I drop onto the couch and I groan, dropping all of her bags onto the ground. Wren comes running out of her room and she glimpses at the bundle of bags.

"Shopping spree." she squeals, as she reaches for one of the bags.

"A huge one," Anoushka responds, sinking to the ground as she looks in the bags.

"Who pissed in your cereal?" Wren asks me.

I glance at her. "Your pretty little best friend." I snap.

Anoushka laughs. "I guess he couldn't hold every bag." she simply says. "Maybe next time I should just go out alone."

I glance at her. "Actually I really enjoyed today," I reply. "I learnt a lot about you." I enunciate a lot because she knows exactly what I'm talking about.

She clears her throat before pulling out a purple dress from the bag. It was the tiniest dress I had ever seen. It was completely backless, the straps were as thin as anything. She might as well be naked.

"I didn't see you pick this up." I murmur.

"Well you weren't in the dressing room, were you?" she retorts.

"Try it on." Wren says.

I didn't speak because if I agreed with Wren then Anoushka would definitely not try it on so I stayed silent.

She stares at Wren before glancing to me. She nods her head and stands up, gripping the material.

She wanders off to her bedroom, closing the door. "Did she make you hold all her bags?" Wren asks, amused.

I shrug. "She told me not to go with her but I couldn't help myself." I admit.

I didn't know if Anoushka was going to tell Wren what happened the other night but if she wanted to, then who was I to say anything? I do think she has to know because it's good for all of us to be aware that someone has access to our dorm.

My phone buzzes in my lap and I read the contact, Luca. I answer. "Yes, Luca."

Wren's eyes dart to meet mine as she glances at the
phone in my hand. "Hey. Is Wren home?" he asks, his voice desperate.

"Is Wren home?" I repeat, glancing at Wren. She shakes her head frantically and I nod.

"I think she went out," I murmur, Wren's face softens as she lets out a soft sigh.

"Fuck. Did she say where? I need to talk to her."

"Nope. What happened?"

"I fucked up Creighton." he sighs.

I raise a brow at Wren and her eyes begin to water. "How?"

"I got her pregnant," he admits.

Oh fucking shit.

"What the fuck Luca." I snap.

"I need to find her." he mutters before hanging up.

I glance at Wren. "What are you going to do?" I ask her.

The tears fall from her eyes. "I don't know." she chokes out. "I can't be pregnant. My mum had me at this age and I promised myself to not be like this." she says, shaking her head.

I sigh. "What about an abortion?" I ask.

She bites her bottom lip before looking down at her stomach. "But it's my baby." she finally whispers.

"Whatever you choose to do, remember it's your choice, Wren. Luca maybe an asshole but you can count on him."

She sniffles and nods her head. "Don't tell Anoushka."

I nod. "She's coming out." I advise.

Wren wipes her tears away and as soon as Anoushka comes into view, every logical thought I had went flying out of the window. Holy shit.

If I could dream of what heaven would look like, I would think of her. The pale purple contrasts beautifully with her brown skin. I could see her bare thighs and she turns around and her back muscles flexed. She was perfect. In every way possible.

"You look so good." Wren compliments her.

She grins. "I can wear this to the party next week." she says, smiling.

My eyes narrow at her. "What party?" I ask.

She freezes once she realizes she spoke in front of me. "Did I say party?" she asks, shaking her head.

"Anoushka."

"Creighton."

"What party? Luca's?"

She gives me a tight-lipped smile but doesn't open her mouth. "Wren," I say.

She huffs. "Don't drag me into your couple argument. Did you get me a dress?" she asks.

Anoushka's eyes light up as she walks towards the bags. She bends over in front of me and I let out a quiet groan. I could see her fucking purple lace panties. My dick immediately hardens in my trousers and I grab the blanket beside me and threw it over my lap.

"You're giving Creighton the sight of his life." Wren drawls out and Anoushka jumps up and turns to me.

"You pervert." she growls out, a light hue settling on her cheeks.

"I wasn't doing anything. I was innocently sitting here minding business until you decided to flash me." I innocently say.

"You're anything but innocent." she snaps.

I raise a brow and she glances at Wren and held a pink dress in her hand. "Here." she says, holding the dress out.

"This is beautiful," Wren says, clasping the dress in her hand as if it was a treasure.

"Luca will love it." Anoushka says.

Oh so it is Luca's party.

A sad emotion washes over Wren's eyes and she turns around to walk to her bedroom. If I hadn't known about the baby then you would just think that she left the room to change into the dress but I knew about it and I could guarantee that she was also crying in her room.

"She's going to look so good." Anoushka squeals, clapping her hands as if she designed the clothes.

"You also look good." I compliment.

She smiles. "Did you just compliment me?"

"Maybe." I say, shrugging. "So I guess you were wearing purple today." I murmur.

"You're such a perv." she huffs, crossing her arms against her chest practically pushing her tits up.

My eyes flicker to her tits before I meet her eyes.
"If you flashed me that easily imagine when you go to Luca's party."

Her eyes widen. "How did you-"

"You mentioned it," I say, dismissing her. "Back to what I was saying, if you wear this dress I'm coming to the party with you."

She rolls her eyes. "As if you were actually going to let me go to the party alone. I left my parent's house to get away from their remarks about my clothing. I don't need this from you."

I nod in understanding. Her parents were assholes and I didn't want to act like them. "I'm just trying to look out for you." I murmur.

She smiles softly. "Thanks but I'll be fine."

I nod but I wasn't convinced. Any man with a good pair of eyes could see how fucking alluring she was in this dress but like she said she didn't want me to control what she was wearing so I won't but that doesn't mean I won't keep an extra eye out for her.