27

TRIGGER WARNING.

ANOUSHKA

I blink twice as I gain consciousness. I groan when my head starts to pound. "Look who's awake." a voice says.

"Creighton." I murmur, my gaze fuzzy. I attempt to move my hands until I realise that they are handcuffed.

The deep voice laughs. "He's not going to save you, angel."

My body tenses at the nickname.

"That's what he calls you, isn't it?" he taunts.

When my gaze focuses on Kai, anger fills me. "Fuck you." I snarl.

He wraps a hand around my neck.  "Oh. Trust me I'm tempted to," he says, his gaze lowering to my body.
Don't be scared.
Don't show fear.

"I would rather die then allow you to touch me." I tell him.

He laughs. "Who said you had a say in the matter?"

My body trembles with his threat. "Creighton will kill you," I tell him. "You know he will."

"I'd like to see him try," he whispers before caging me down. He straddles my legs as he fumbles with the buttons of my jeans.

I try to kick him but it fails miserably. He pulls my shoes off and then continues to pull down my jeans. My eyes immediately water as I brace myself for what was going to happen to me. Deep breaths.

He throws my jeans onto the ground and he sits on his knees as his eyes wander over my bare self. Thank god, he hadn't removed my underwear yet. He leans forward, brushing his finger over my underwear and a choked sob gets stuck in my throat.

He rips my shirt down the middle and I attempt to hide myself from his eyes. "Now I know what he sees in you." he tells me. "Did you know that he flaunts the idea that he's had you?" he tells me. "He tells all of us how good you felt. How warm you were. It made me want to try you myself and now I can."

It was a lie. It can't be true. Creighton would never do that to me. I know he wouldn't. We hadn't even had sex yet.

He pulls out his phone and snaps a photo. "Something for later," he tells me with a sinister laugh.

He runs a finger from the lace of my bra, over my nipple to my stomach. "It all makes sense, Angel," he tells me. "None of us understood what was so special about you but now I do. It's your body. Definitely not your personality. How can Creighton put up with someone so opinionated?" he asks. "And someone who goes through other people's belongings?"

He pulls out a knife from his nightstand and my heart races as he begins to trail that knife over my stomach. "Did you steal the pills?" he asks.

"Fuck you," I reply.

"Wrong answer." he grins before slicing the skin on my arm, a burning sensation grips me as I feel my blood leaving my body. I glance over at the huge cut on my arm, tears blurring my vision. "I know how to hurt you, Anoushka and I will if you don't tell me the truth.

The knife digs into my arm and I close my eyes tightly as he slices my other arm again. "He would not love you any more if he sees the scars on your body." he laughs.

Through all the pain Kai was inflicting on my body, I couldn't help but think of him. Creighton. My Creighton. By the time he finds me, it'll be too late. With the way Kai was slicing my arms there was no way I was making out of here alive. They can use me for however long they want to and I won't be able to do anything about it. Accepting my fate, I swallow hard as I think back to my biggest regret. Not telling Creighton I love him. All the hate and anger I had against him vanished and now all I see is him.
If I think about marriage, it's with him.
If I think about children, it's with him.
My future is him.
I love Creighton Reid. I love every part of him, the pieces that drive me crazy and the parts that make me love him. I love his unconditional support and his caring side. I love every piece of him. I just wish it wasn't too late to tell him.