33

ANOUSHKA

I park the car and I glance at Creighton, who was staring blankly at the jail. I reach over and grab his hand. "You okay?" I ask quietly.

He snaps out of whatever trance he was in and glances over at me. "Yes. Shall we go?"

"You can back out now Creighton. If you don't want to see her."

He shakes his head and tightens his grip on my hand. "Let's go."

I lean over and kiss his cheek and we get out of the car. I just hope it goes alright.

•••

Creighton was sat beside me, his leg shaking. I couldn't help but reach over and gently place my hand over his thigh. He tenses but soon enough his hand finds mine and he holds it.

"If you want to go, tap my leg three times." I whisper to him.

He nods his head. A few seconds later, she walks in. Her blue eyes were dark. Her brunette hair was loosely tied up. Her hands were cuffed as a guard escorts her in.

She sits down opposite us. "I missed you Creighton." she says, smiling like the devil.

"I definitely can't say the same." he replies, making a small smile creep on my face.

"What are you smiling at?" she snarls at me.

"The irony of it all. You tried so hard to ruin our lives but it failed. You're in jail for majority of your life."

She raises a brow. "Only for 10 years." she says.

"Thats only for the kidnapping charge. When Creighton finally gets justice for what you did to him, I'm going to make sure you don't see the light of day."

Her smile drops as she tilts her head to the side. "Justice for Creighton?" she repeats incredulously. "He enjoyed what we did together. He finished every time." she laughs. "You know you loved what i did to you Creighton. When I would run my hands across your chest. When I would sink to my knees." she seductively replies.

Creighton tenses underneath my touch and I glare at her. "That still doesn't change the fact that you forced him. You drugged him. He didn't have a say."

She scoffs. "He enjoy-"

"I never enjoyed a single thing you did to me, Isabella. I had to fake an orgasm every time just so you can leave. I would throw up in the toilet every day just because I could still feel you." I could hear the raw emotion in every word he spoke and I just wanted to hold him.

Tears blur my eyes as I tighten my grip on him. "You never loved him Isabella. You don't know what love is." i tell her. "You used him."

"That's all he's good for." she sneers. "I would hear you crying in your room because you killed your siblings, Creighton. You weren't strong enough to save them. It's you Creighton. You were too unloveable. That's why your dad left. That's why your mum barely tolerates you. No one loves you, Creighton."

Creighton taps my leg once..twice and I jerk up, pulling him with me. "Take her away." I command the guard.

She laughs again. "Couldn't handle the truth, could he? Anoushka if I was you, I would get away now. When you find out how his mind works, it's only going to hurt you."