The day of the interview

Seth had gotten the interview a week from the current day. He seemed so happy about this. Milo laughed lightly as his more clumsy behavior due to his newfound excitement. "I can't wait to work with the kiddos if we get the job!" Seth would say rather often. Milo's heart felt warm. He loved seeing his brother's smile again...

The day of the job interview came around. Seth was the first to awaken and immediately went to wake up his twin. "Milo Milo wake up wake up!!" Seth was practically shaking him to death. "Jesus Seth... calm down." He did calm down, but only a bit as he ran back to his room. Milo tried to turn on his light but it wouldn't come on. They must have finally cut the power. This job better pay well. After the two got ready, Milo made sure to wear his favorite beanie as the two ate cereal for breakfast. They had opened the windows to get light.

"Milo, do you think we'll get the jobs?" Seth asked nervously. "Hopefully," Milo said, "I also had a bit of an idea." Seth paused and put his spoon down. "What kind of idea?" He asked. "Well, I had the idea we could come up with some nicknames for the kids to call us." Milo suggested. "What would the nicknames be?" Seth asked. Milo shrugged. "We'll figure that part out when we get the job."

They finished breakfast and got their stuff ready to leave. Milo didn't know how to drive. Yes, he was 24 years old, but that was because he rather take the bus everywhere while he let Seth use the car. When they went out to the car, the cold autumn breeze hit their faces. It was nice to get some fresh air. "Isn't it great to get some fresh air from time to time?" Seth asked. Milo shrugged. "I guess." Seth wasn't too pleased with that answer but took it anyway.

On the drive there, Milo seemed normal. He was looking out the window as usual. Seth on the other hand, his heart thumping rather quickly in his chest. What if he answers a question wrong? What if Milo and himself don't get the job? His mind was racing and his breathing was heavy. He shook his head a bit and kept his eyes on the road. The interview will go fine. It'll go fine. It. Will. Go. Fine.

At the Pizza Plex, it was massive! "Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex" is what the sign read. Seth's heart felt like it was penetrating his chest. Milo looked normal. "Do you know what room or area the interview takes place in?" Milo asked. Seth slowly shook his head. Now Milo was rather nervous. "I'm sure we'll find it." He said. They both then headed inside the big building.

They wandered around for at least 30 minutes, lost but admiring the interior. When they realized they were about to be late, they both panicked. "M-Milo I don't think-" "Oh! Are you boys lost?" A woman in neon green pants and a pink top had shown up. "Uhm- y-yes! We are here for an interview b-but we don't know where the room is..." Seth explained. "Follow me, I'll show you!" She said happily.

They both followed her. She was shorter than they were but she was also cute! "You look really pretty ma'am!" Seth said happily. "Oh well thank you! What're your names?" She asked. "My name is Seth! This is my twin brother Milo." The woman smiled. "I'm Chica." All three seemed happy. "So what are you being interviewed for?" Chica asked. "To be daycare attendants!" Seth said happily. "Oh we definitely need some." She joked as they made it to the required room. "This is it!" Chica said happily.

"Thank you so much Ma'am for showing us the way!" Seth said, returning her smile and happy energy. If Seth was good at anything, it was pretending. "No problem. Hope to see you boys working with us." She waved as she walked away. Milo and Seth took deep breaths and went inside.