Hospital Visit

Sun's recovery was slow, but he was recovering quite well. He's definitely going to have some scarring, but other than that, he should be fine. He was currently lying in his hospital bed, his leg in a cast, watching the news talk about how Eclipse and Bloodmoon was caught after many months. Sun sighed, remembering the pain in Eclipse's eyes. He watched the scene of their arrest over and over again.

Bloodmoon fought hard, shouting and attacking, screaming at Eclipse that he was a traitor with tears in his eyes, while Eclipse stayed silent and went with them with no resistance. They were getting ready to be put on trial again for their new sentence, which, from what Sun learned, Bloomoon killed at least 4 more people in their time out while Eclipse killed a total of no one since the first 3. There were many riots to get them both the death sentence, even though the death sentence was not an option where they lived.

Sun was eating the crappy hospital food when a police officer unexpectedly entered. It caught Sun off guard since Moon was supposed to show up around this time. The officer cleared his throat and stated his name. "Mr. Seth, my name is Solar. Evan has specifically asked for me to give you something." The officer then pulled something of a bag.

It was a photo album. Mom's old album... a female officer then came in and introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Officer Edith. Mr. Evan also requests me to give you this letter." She then handed it over. Sun looked up at them both again, and their faces came back into their memory. "Hey... You two are the ones who arrested them in the first place. I heard Solar call you Earth." The female officer smiled. "I didn't think you'd remember."

After exchanging a few words, Sun waved goodbye to the siblings, Solar and Earth, and soon enough, Moon entered with Rowan and Monty. "Only cops I won't call pigs," Monty snorted. Moon patted him on the back. Rowan sat down beside Sun. "How are you feeling, honey?" He asked gently. Sun smiled. "Never better!" Moon smiled a bit. Rowan's top set of arms fiddled with their fingers, while his bottom left arm played with Sun's hair.

"Did they need to do any surgery?" Moon asked. Sun nodded. "A little bit, but if my leg was more broken, however, I would have needed it amputated!" Monty noticed how oddly positive Sun sounded. "What's got you in a good mood?" He asked with a smile. Sun sighed. "I feel as though you wouldn't like the reason..." Moon sat on the other side of Sun's bed. "Don't worry, I won't judge." Sun hesitated a moment before saying why.

"I was able to help Evan to change his mind. Get him to turn right! I mean- I'm sure he's never getting out of prison, which is um... I don't know if unfortunate is the right word, but I'm just happy he decided he wanted to change." Moon only sighed, but then he smiled. "I love seeing this version of you again... happy to just help people." Sun smiled brightly as Moon's comment.

Soon, Moon and Monty needed to leave. They had arranged a date because Sun told them they needed one after all the chaos. It was just Rowan and Sun. They talked about some books and some music and even laughed over some stupid online memes. "How are the others?" Sun ended up asking. "Freddy, Chica, Roxanne? How are they?" Rowan responded, "They actually plan to visit you soon. I think it was somewhere around 5 today." Another question popped up in Sun's head.

"Why didn't Ms. Chica invite you to the Christmas party?" Rowan laughed nervously as he rubbed the back of his own head along with Sun's thigh and shoulder. "She's afraid of me. I might leave the room when she comes in. She thinks I'm really freaky with my 4 arms. Don't blame her. Everyone thinks I look creepy." Sun gasped in offense. "Rowan! DJMM himself! You are not creepy! You are beautiful and handsome!"

Rowan kissed Sun's temple and thanked him. They went back to talking about nothing in particular. When 5 o'clock rolled around, Rowan had to go home. He had some work to do with fixing his DJ setup. Sun was alone, reading a book. He looked over at the unopened letter Eclipse gave him. He gently put his book down and grabbed the letter. He felt brotherly love in the letter, which made him smile as he opened it and read it.

"Dear Seth,

         I wanted to thank you again for giving me a chance and promising to visit me when you can. You really are a gift. I'm glad to call you my brother, and I'm so fucking sorry for the way I treated you when we were kids. I can never take back Lunar's death, or Mom's, or Dad's, but if you are giving me a chance to make amends with you, I refuse to turn you down. By the way, Blaze is horribly pissed at me, and I don't think he's ever speaking to any of us again. I feel bad. What do I do?

                                          Your older brother, Evan"

Sun smiled gently after reading the letter. He hugged the paper tight, happy again that Eclipse turned a new leaf and decides to finally before a new person. He knew he was in no place to forgive Eclipse in the first place, but he can't help but love his brother... He was looking back at the note, starting to think of ways he could help Eclipse with his situation with Bloodmoon, when the door burst open, startling him.

"Yo babe! What's up?!" Chica then immediately hugged him. Sun got flustered because the way she was leaning to hug him got her chest alarmingly close to his face. He hugged her back, noticed the glare Roxanne was giving him. "Oh! W-Well hello Ms. Chica!" Chica eventually let go of him. "How's the healing going?" Freddy asked Sun. Sunny gave them a thumbs up and a smile.

Roxanne scoffs. "Idiot. Whatever, we're glad you're okay." A question then came into Sun's head. "The daycare! Oh goodness! I haven't been able to be there and help the kids! Has Moony been doing okay on his own?" Freddy smiled. "Yes, Moon has been taking the role very nicely. We actually had the idea to have you help star on the stage, you and your brother. We thought it was a wonderful idea but Moon told me it would be best to ask you first."

Sun shook his head immediately. "No, no, I think I'll stay a daycare attendant. Thank you, however, for the lovely offer!" Freddy nodded. They all talked about how everything was going, and apparently, parents have been leaving gifts around for Sun, which Moon has been bringing home and putting in Sun's room for when he returns. Sun seemed to glow with happiness.

When Roxanne was getting overwhelmed, Chica said her fairwells and left with her girlfriend, who is actually now her fiance. It left Sun and Freddy, who hardly ever actually talked. This would be their first time in a room alone together. Freddy sat down in a chair and sighed. Sun looked over at him. "Mr. Fazbear, are you okay?" Freddy nodded. "I'm alright, Superstar. I'm just thinking of my son." Sun's eye's sparkled. "You have a son?!" Freddy nodded.

"I adopted him about 3 years back. The topic of Evan and Blaze's arrest has been the main talk in his school. He seems to be impressed that, in his words, pardon the offense, 'a crappy little daycare attendant can take down two criminals with a fucking hug.'" Sun laughed nervously at that statement. "I mean, Evan was just hurting mentally, and Blaze is just crazy. I didn't really take them down.'"

Freddy got up and put a hand on Sun's shoulder. "You're stronger than you think, Sundrop. Believe me when I say that. You and your brother are strong willed, and pretty good at work. Call me or text me when you're able to return to work, and I'll help set things up better than the management can." Sun nodded. They said their goodbyes and Freddy left, leaving Sun alone again with his thought. He picked up the note from his eldest brother, and hugged it tight to his chest again.

The thought of Lunar drifted into his head, but, as Moon had said, as everyone had told him, Lunar was gone. He sighed, reading the note three more times before putting it down. He started to debate if he should actually forgive Eclipse and give him this chance...

That's when someone else entered the room.