Sun goes Missing

"Moony! You told me you were gonna take off of work today so we could celebrate New years!" Sun was washing up in the shower fazbear finally provided to them. Moon was also showering in the separate shower across from him. Thank god these things had stalled doors. "I'm sorry, Sun. I told you I'll be back home by 11." Sun made a sound of frustration.

"Moony, the busses don't run on New Years Eve! Monty already said he can't give you a ride!" Moon sighed. "Sun, I already missed too many days as a security guard! I gotta work, or I'll lose the job!" Sun sighed and turned off the shower. He got out and wrapped a towel around his waist. "Golly, I need a haircut. Don't slap me this time, Moon! I didn't like that." Moon, who had just finished up his shower, turned off the water. When he stepped out and grabbed his towel, someone opened the door. "Moon, you in here?"

"MONTY!! KNOCK NEXT TIME!!" Monty shrugged and entered. Moon quickly put the towel around his waist. Sun was looking away from both of them, brushing his wet hair in the mirror. "Nice cock," Monty said to Moon. Moon scoffed and walked to the mirror to brush his hair as well. Sun was humming a Christmas song to himself.

"They pulled me in for a shift tonight, so I can give you a ride home if you still want it," Monty said while rubbing Moon's shoulders. "Can you let go of my shoulders?" Monty did. "I'll be heading out after I get dressed," Sun said. "I can't wait to see Rowan at the party! I love his hugs! He's so huggable!" Moon chuckled. "Maybe you'll get laid. Who knows." Sun hit Moon with his hairbrush on the arm. "MOONY!! Don't make those jokes!! They are very inappropriate!" Moon rolled his eyes. "Didn't you suck him off once?"

Sun tried to find an argument but went back to brushing his hair. After they finally got dressed normally, Sun and Moon said their goodbyes, Sun said goodbye to Monty as well, and he went towards the door. Sun had his headphones on, singing to the song "Uptown Funk" while leaving. On his way out, he waved to Rowan, who waved back with a smile. He walked out, singing to himself and dancing. He was walking back to his car when his headphones were pulled off.

"Hey! Who did that?!" He turned around and immediately took a heavy object to the head. Sun fell to the ground, vision blurry and ears ringing loudly. He could feel his head bleeding. The last thing he heard was, "You lied! They leave at different times!" He doesn't remember anything after that. Several hours go by, Moon and Monty are talking and laughing. Moon immediately spots Sun's car. "Why is the car still here?" He approached it. Monty followed his boyfriend.

Moon then picked up Sun's headphones. "What the hell? Why would Sun leave these?" Monty was staring at the ground. "Uh- Moon? Look." Moon looked. He saw blood on the ground and saw the blood dragged a little. He dropped the headphones, realizing what happened. Sun got kidnapped. "Oh shit. Oh fuck. No no no no not Sun!!" Moon started to panic, not knowing what to do.

"M-Moon, calm down!" Monty said, but that made Moon angry. "CALM DOWN?! MY BROTHER JUST GOT KIDNAPPED!! WITH EVAN AND BLAZE WALKING AROUND, IT COULD HAVE BEEN THEM!!" Monty couldn't find what else to do. Moon took a breath. "Maybe he didn't leave." Monty made a slight sound. "If he didn't leave we would have seen him, Milo." Moon stared at the scene. "We need to call the police. Now." Monty grabbed out his phone.

Meanwhile, with Rowan, he was heading to Sun and Moon's place. He had some flowers and a cheesy new years card. "I'm sure he'll love it... maybe I'll get lucky too." In his third hand, he had a bag which contained a box of condoms and some other items. Rowan took a deep breath and knocked. There was no answer. He waited for a while. It was cold outside. After a minute or so, he knocked again.

He waited more, getting nervous. He thought Sun might have hurt himself or worse. That's when he saw a letter on the ground. He put everything down and picked it up. It was addressed to Moon. He looked around, then opened it. Inside he found pictures and a letter. His eyes widened at the photos. Sun was tied to a chair. It seemed like the criminal Blaze took a selfie in front of Sun. Evan was there too, holding a gun to Sun's head.

"Dear old Brother Moony,
Don't worry about Sun. He's in safe hands! At least until the end of the week. You thought we were done? You'd be a mad man to think that. You better find your brother soon. Knowing him, he doesn't last long under pressure. We'll give you until January 7th to find him, if not, well you'll get something wonderful and bloody in the mail on the 8th.

-Bloodmoon ♡"

Rowan felt sick with what he just read. He grabbed his phone and immediately called Moon. He could hear the sirens on Moon's end. "Rowan, what do you want?!" He sounded stressed and scared. Rowan could understand that since Moon's twin brother just got kidnapped. "T-They left something for you. A letter." Moon must have dropped his phone when the police car honked.

"They left a letter?! Come back to the Pizza Plex, please! We need that letter! Rowan, please! Sun is all I have..." Monty, from the background, said, "What about me?" Moon shouted back, which caused Rowan to remove his phone from his ear for a moment. "SHUT THE FUCK UP MONTY!!! MY BROTHER'S LIFE IS ON THE LINE!!" He sounded like he was having a panic attack. Rowan knew Moon had never had one before.

"Look, I'm on my way over now. Just stay on the phone with me and take a deep breath. Calm down, and breathe." Moon was trying to follow what Rowan was saying, but thinking about how his brother could die was keeping any sort of calm from him. "Look, I-I can read the letter to you on my way to my car," Rowan said to Moon. "Yes... yes, please read the letter..." Rowan picked up his other items and started walking to his car.

Somewhere, in the darkest and shadestparts of town, two criminals stood in an old warehouse. "I think it's time to wake our dear old brother up. I agree other me, while Eclipse keeps watch, we can have some fun with his mental sanity!!"