Panic Attack Again

(TW Self Harm)

When Moon and Monty got home, Sun immediately came to the door. "Milo! Monty! How was the date?!" Monty went to speak, but Moon cut him off. "It's fine, everything went fine." Sun noticed Moon's tone. "Hey, Moon, are you okay? Did Monty do something to you?" Sun started at Monty, death glaring him. "No, he didn't, but the date was fine." Sun smiled again. "Wonderful!" Monty, who was now nervous, spoke as well."

"Yea! We talked, laughed, and had fun. Everything was great! Well, until we saw Evan and Blaze." Monty covered his mouth quickly. Sun's face went from cheery to dread and horror. "W-What?!" He was shaking. "HAHA Monty, don't make up LIES." Moon tried to play it off cool, but the damage was already done. "They're here in town?! THEY FOUND YOU GUYS??! Oh no, oh no, oh no. OH NO OH NO!!" Sun was hyperventilating.

"Sunny, calm down. Hey, Sun, calm down, please!" Monty backed up as Sun started to pase around. The sound around him began to muffle as he heard his own heartbeat in his ears. Then he started to hear Evan's and Bloodmoon's laugh echo in his ears as they were being arrested. Sun screamed and ran to his room, coving his ears. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID DUMBASS!!" Moon shouted. "Go home, Montgomery." He then ran after his brother.

He tried to open Sun's door, but it was locked. He knocked hard in Sun's door. "Seth! Open this door!" He rattled the handle a lot. He then grabbed a coin out of his pocket and used it to open the door. When he did open it, he watched his brother add three slashes to his arms in a panic. "SETH!!" He shouted. He took the knife from his brother and made him look at him. "Seth, Seth, listen to my voice. Breath and listen to my voice... okay...?"

Sun, still hyperventilating, his eyes red and his face drenched in tears, started to take deep breaths. "That's it, Starbeam... deep breaths... calm down... relax..." Sun closed his eyes and took deep breaths. His breaths were shaky. He started to hyperventilate again. "No, no. Don't think about them. Think about me, Rowan, Monty, and all of your new friends, okay?" Sun nodded, tears still running down his face.

He took a few more deep breaths, each one getting less shaky as time went on. After his breath was stable again, and he could hear properly, he opened his eyes and looked at Moon. "Hey... Sun..." Sun the averted his gase and looked at the floor. "You know the question I'm about to ask." Sun nodded. "When did you start cutting again?" Sun didn't answer. Moon didn't push it, but waited patiently for his brother's reply.

"A-A month ago..." Sun answered after a while. Moon took Sun's hand and started to lead him to the bathroom so he could clean and bandage the cuts. While he was doing that, Sun never made eye contact. "Sun, everyone is getting worried about you. Do you need to talk to me?" Moon asked him. "N-No. It's fine, I'll be fine..." The younger twin knew that was a lie. "Sun, have you been seeing your therapist?"

Sun shook his head. "Have you been taking your medication?" Sun hesitated, then shook his head in shame. Moon sighed. "Seth, you promised me you wouldn't hurt yourself if I took the job as a daycare attendant with you. Why did you lie?" Sun then started to tear up again. Moon sighed. "Come on, let's get you some water." After an hour or so, Moon made sure to get his brother comfortable again so he wouldn't have another panic attack.

"Did you guys really see Evan and Blaze...?" Moon hesitated, but that gave Sun all of the answers he needed. "They didn't... follow you guys, right...?" Moon shook his head. Sun then got closer to his brother and laid his head in Moon's lap. "Rest up, Sun. we have work tomorrow." They both ended up sleeping on the couch that night.