The Escape

(Blood and some murder ahead)

The next day, Sun was brushing his hair, like normal, getting ready for work, when Moon knocked on his door. "You awake, Starlight?" He asked. "Yep! I'm awake, Moony!" Sun replied happily. "I need you to come here, now." Sun heard a nervous tone in his brother's voice. He put his hairbrush down and opened the door. Moon shoved the newspaper into his hands. "They escaped."

A few days ago

Eclipse and Bloodmoon were eating breakfast in the cafeteria, as normal, the guards standing at the doors, watching. "How do we do this?" Bloodmoon asked in a whisper. "We have to wait until we work," Eclipse replied back in an equally quiet voice. Bloodmoon growled. "We don't want to wait. Why not now?!" Bloodmoon shout whispered. "Shut up idiot, you'll make us look suspicious."

Time went by, and they were on their best behavior, despite Bloodmoon's lust for blood. After killing Lunar, he unlocked a new thing in his already fucked up head. A longing for blood. The red mess just gave him a thrill of excitement. He felt so happy seeing it. They were sent off to their work. Eclipse nodded to Bloodmoon. He nodded back before setting off.

The plan was, Bloodmoon would cause a scene to get guards over to him, Eclipse would strangle one of the guards and get the keys and card off of them, then, they'd bust out. After a few minutes of nothing from them, Bloodmoon started making a ruckus. A few of the guards rushed over to him. Eclipse grabbed one and started to strangle them with the handcuffs he wore. After a while, the guard was down. Eclipse looted them of their keys, card, and money. He then dragged the body to a closet, threw them in, and locked it.

At night, the guard still wasn't found, and the two were in their cell. Once the lights were out, Eclipse used the keys and unlocked their cell. They opened it and rushed to the door that would lead them to freedom. Eclipse unlocked it, but when they opened it, they were faced with 5 or more guards. Bloodmoon spotted guns hanging on the wall. He grabbed Eclipse's arm and ran over the guns as the officers tried to either tackle them or shoot them.

Bloodmoon grabbed a pistol while Eclipse grabbed a shot gun. "STAY BACK!!" He shouted, pointing the shot gun. "PUT THE GUN DOWN!!" One of the guards shouted. Bloodmoon then shot one of the guards in the head, which triggered the others to shoot as well. Eclipse dove behind a desk, which Bloodmoon followed immediately. They noticed the door to freedom, just a few more feet ahead of them.

"Bloodmoon, you shoot, I'll get to the door. I'll keep it unlocked. Follow after me, got it?!" Eclipse said to him over all the gunshots. Bloodmoon nodded. "Ready? SHOOT!!" Eclipse ran to the door as Bloodmoon started to fire back. He was in a zone. Watching all the blood leak from the bodies, the shouting, the yelling, the red mess... Eclipse got the door, unlocked it, and as soon as he turned around, the guards were dead.

"You're good with pistols," Eclipse said, impressed. "Yes, we are good with guns," Bloodmoon replied, going over to the bodies. The alarms started to go off. "Shit, come on Blaze, we gotta move." Bloodmoon took one of the bloody guns and licked the blood that was on it. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! Let's go already!!"

Bloodmoon dropped the bloody gun and went with Eclipse. They were both outside. Eclipse smashed the window of a police car and opened the door from the inside. "The car was unlocked," Bloodmoon said, getting into the passenger's side. "Don't care, no time," Eclipse replied. He started the car, moved the stick to drive, and slammed on the gas petal. They drove the car out and away from the prison. Bloodmoon started to laugh like an insane person.

They were free, and they were out to kill the other two. They would not get caught and thrown back into that dirty prison again. They wanted to make the job quick and clean. Well, Eclipse wanted it clean, Bloodmoon wanted the blood.