Winter Party

(Some suggestive things up ahead)

Moon has been keeping an eye on Sun to ensure that he wouldn't hurt himself or have any more panic attacks. As they were taking care of the kids, he noticed that everytime Sun looked at them, he'd start hyperventilating a bit, which is why Moon stepped in often, even though he was there for naptimes and not playtime. Sun kept playing it off as if he was fine. During pick up, he had to deal with two Karen mothers.

Whenever Moon tried to step in, Sun told him to go to the other parents. The two ladies didn't want to fill out the sign out sheet, which was the policy if you don't remember. Sun was afraid he was going to get punched again like he did last time. Eventually, the women decided to fill it out. When they did, Sun was relieved. After all the kids were gone, Sun collapsed on a beanbag. He always seemed tired.

Considered he was battling his anxiety and depression every waking moment, Moon could understand why. Sun then turned onto his back and asked Moon, "How come you can deal with all of this so well?" Moon shrugged. "I honestly don't know." Sun looked at the photo in his wallet. Some of Lucy, Blaze, Evan, Milo, and their parents. He then put his wallet back in his pocket.

"Mom and dad died trying to save Lunar... they had a chance to live after being stabbed, but a stupid nurse screwed up badly, and what was her reply to us griefing?" Moon sighed. "She said, 'oops.'" Sun got up. "THAT'S NOT A FUCKING OOPS MOMENT!!" He took a moment, then he sat back down. "Language..." He said to himself. Moon sat next to him. Then, someone entered the Daycare. "Hey boys!" It was Chica. Sun sat up. "Hello Ms. Chica! It's been a while now hasn't it? Golly, it's been too long, hasn't it?!" Moon looked at Sun with an odd expression when he said 'golly.'

"We're throwing a winter party! We came to invite you two!" Chica told them. "Of course we'll attend!" Sun said happily. Chica smiled. "Wonderful! Just show up when you please. It's going all night because the Pizza Plex is closed tomorrow." When she left, Moon punched Sun in the shoulder. "OW!! What was that for?!" Moon looked at him. "Remember when I said I'd hit you if you said Golly again?" Sun frowned.

"Whatever, let's just get out of these outfits." Moon nodded, and they both went to do that.
When they made it to the party, everything was set up nicely. Some of the other guards were there, too. Night guards, security guards, map boys/girls, etc. "Hello." Sun jumped high into the air as James the Map Boy came by. "Sup, James," Moon said. "Have a map. Take a map." Moon took the map, and he left.

Sun, after he calmed down, noticed DJMM on stage, playing music. He smiled a bit and blushed lightly. "Daydreaming?" Moon asked. "Shut up, Moon!" Sun said. Moon went to find Monty. He was talking to Roxanne. Oh boy, here we go again. Moon walked over to Monty. "Hey, what's up, Monty?" Roxanne glared at Moon. "Ah, nothing much. Talking to Roxy, which you kinda interrupted." Moon back up a bit and shrugged. "My bad. Continue."

Monty opened his mouth to talk, but, "Nothing, the conversation was over anyway. Monty was just talking about how you two went on a date or something. Nothing important, really." Moon rolled his eyes and took a sip of the drink he managed to snag earlier. "How have you been, Roxy?" "Don't call me Roxy. Only my friends and girlfriend can." Moon crossed his arms.

"Okay then, don't call me Moon. Only my friends, family, and boyfriend can." Monty choked on his drink a bit, which both of them kindly ignored. Sun, meanwhile, was sitting on stage with Rowan, watching everything unravel. He took a long drink of beer. "Oh dear, I should probably stop Moony." Rowan shrugged. "Maybe." Sun thought about it. "If he gets into a fist fight, then I'll stop him."

Sun still felt a little embarrassed to be around Rowan. He broke down crying in front of him once. It was embarrassing. "Do you only work here or?" Rowan shook his head. "I'm a DJ. I play at a lot of nightclubs, sometimes strip clubs. Occasionally weddings. Though my main place is here." Sun felt himself go a bit flustered as he thought of a reply. "Well, I have some new music you can hear." Rowan's face went a bit red. They both remained silent until Sun spoke up.

"You know, I really do like you. Sometimes, I wonder what the possibilities of dating a man with four arms are. So many possibilities.~" Rowan swallowed thickly. He felt his face turning more red. Sun didn't know if it was just the alcohol talking or if he had confidence, but he kept going. "You know, I can do more than just talk with this mouth. I can do a few things, actually.~" That's when Sun went behind and under the setup.

A few minutes later, Moon managed to get away from Roxanne. He looked around and couldn't see Sun anywhere. "Where's Sun?" He got up and started to look around. He saw some of the security guards talking, some of the map boys and girls, the cooks, bla bla bla, but couldn't find Sun. He then went up on stage where DJMM was. His face was crimson. "Yo, have you seen Sun?" Rowan shook his head quickly.

Moon shrugged and walked off. He asked a few other people where Sun was, but he didn't really get an answer. His brother would come back at some point. He decided to get some water, so if Sun was too drunk to drive, he could get him on the bus. "I should really learn to drive." Monty then walked over to Moon. "Yo, how's Sun holding up?" He asked. "He had 3 break down since the time you told him to now."

Monty sighed. "I'm sorry. My dumbass immediately said it even though I knew we weren't supposed to." Moon gave him a small kiss on the forehead. "He'll be okay. He always pulls through." Monty smiled a bit. "Where is Sun anyway?" Moon shrugged. "I actually don't know." Montgomery looked around. He then noticed how red Rowan's face was. He smiled a smug smile. "I think I know where Sunny Boy is."

Moon was obviously missing something. "What do you mean?" Monty looked at Moon. "You're supposed to be the smart one. Sun was with Rowan, but now he isn't anymore. But Rowan's face is also red as fuck." Finally, it clicked in the younger twins head where Sun was. He groaned, knowing that Sun was probably a little too intoxicated if he's doing that at the moment. In all honesty, he thought Rowan was just drunk.

The party went on for hours. People didn't seem to be leaving anytime soon, and Sun was completely hammered. He was definitely a mess, but people thought it was kind of funny because of how oblivious and stupid he was while drunk. "Moonnyyy!" He then collapsed on his brother, who was sitting on the couch next to Monty. "Heelllooo!" He was also very loud. "Sun, quiet down, okay?" Sun didn't seem to process that. "Who's- (hicc) who's that?"

His words were pretty slurred, and Moon could smell the alcohol on him. "That is Monty," He replied. Sun gasped. "Is he your boyfriend?!" Monty chuckled a bit. "Yes, he is," Moon replied. Sun smiled happily. "Hiiii!" He said to Monty. The redhead waved in return. "I think I should get you home." Sun was stubborn. "Nooo! I don't waannnaaa!" Moon got him up and had to support about 85% of Sun's weight while walking.

"Talk to you later, Monty." To Monty, this reminded him of when they first met, well, except Sun was the drunk one being dragged home this time. As Moon was leaving, Roxanne stopped them. "Leaving so soon?" Moon sighed. "I'm not in the mood to deal with you. I'm taking my brother home." Sun was staring at Roxy was a stupid smile. "Fine, but you'll have on hell of a surprise when you get back." Sun then spoke up. "You look like a slut." Moon had to drag him away quickly before Roxy punched him.

Moon left the Pizza Plex with Sun. Getting him back was actually kind of easy. While at the bus stop, he had Sun drinking some water. He seems a bit ill now, but he seemed fine overall. He ended up falling asleep on the bus, which he was very upset when Moon woke him up. When they got back home, Sun immediately went to bed. Moon sat down on the couch and sighed. "Sun never drinks... He believes alcohol turns you into a horrible person..." He grabbed a cigarette out from his pocket and lit it.

"He isn't in a good state anymore... What do I do...? I don't want to lose my only brother..."