Lunar's Return

Eclipse and Bloodmoon had just stolen some food from a local grocery store. Bloodmoon really enjoyed the muffins they got while Eclipse ate a bit of the soup they had. The soup was boxed soup and cold as fuck but hey, food is food. After they ate, they wandered the streets, making sure to keep their heads down and faces hidden. A few days prior they managed to steal some new clothes from a clothing store, so they weren't in their prison uniforms.

Eclipse kept looking around ever so often. He felt like he was being watched though no one was looking at him. They dove into an alleyway quickly while no one was around. "We should stay here tonight... it would be best," Eclipse said. Bloodmoon seemed impatient. "I want to see a bloody mess of red. I want to see them all dead." Eclipse rolled his eyes as he grabbed the materials to start a fire for themselves.

"Stop talking in rhythms you fucking twat." Bloodmoon flipped him off. "Peace among worlds to you too," Eclipse said, returning the finger. After a bit of arguing between them, they both headed deeper into the alleyway to settle down. The sun was setting and the nights were getting colder. "God damn it, we should have broken out in warmer weather..." Eclipse said, shivering from the breeze of the October coldness.

Bloodmoon, on the other hand, seemed fine. He was pacing, talking to himself like always. At around midnight, Bloodmoon was asleep. He was smart and stole a sleeping bag. Eclipse didn't have anything to sleep on. He stayed awake, sharpening sticks with a pocket knife he had pick pocketed from someone on the streets. He looked around again to see no one then looked forward. Someone was standing there, staring with a smile on his face.

"Good evening, brother." Eclipse stared at the face of his youngest and dead brother, Lunar. "I thought you were dead. Where did you come from?" Eclipse asked, annoyed. "Oh, I'm dead, Evan, long dead, very dead." Eclipse looked away and continued to sharpen sticks. Lunar didn't leave but just stood there. "You gonna leave?" Eclipse asked, looking at Lunar again. "I don't think so," Lunar replied.

"You know, I loved you, brother. I looked up to you. I was inspired to be you. But look where that got me. Killed." Eclipse tried to ignore him. He sharpened his stick quicker, making the sharpened point messier. "Do you think sharpened sticks is going to make you forget that you're a criminal? That you have no one who cares for you?" Eclipse ended up slicing his finger. "Fuck..." He said, putting down the stick and knife. They didn't have any bandages or anything to clean the wound.

He watched his finger bleed as he heard Lunar laugh a bit. "No Seth to help you with the wound? No Milo to prevent it in the first place? Huh, looks like you're alone, again. No surpise there." Eclipse shook his head. "Shut up, Lunar..." Lunar smiled evily. "Is it finally getting through to you that killing me stranded you with no love, care, or friendship? What a shame. I hoped you'd learned that before you stabbed me 17 times in the chest."

Eclipse covered his ears. "That's not going to help you, you know." Lunar's voice was still loud and clear in his head. "Go the fuck away..." Eclipse said, tearing up a bit. Lunar clapped his hands in joy. "Aww, the little baby bitch is crying!" Eclipse couldn't take his torment.  "SHUT THE FUCK UP LUNAR!!!" He threw his pocket knife at Lunar, but he was gone. The knife hit the wall and the tip broke on impact. This woke up Bloodmoon.

He lifted his head and looked around. His red hair was a mess and in Eclipse's opinion, he looked stupid. "Why did you shout so loudly...? Bloodmoon asked tiredly. He noticed The blood running down Eclipse's arm, along with the tears running down his face. It took all of his energy to keep himself from going haywire on Eclipse for his blood as he went to assist with the injury. Eclipse did not know where Bloodmoon kept getting all the stuff he had, but it was proving to be useful.

After he cleaned and bandaged the injury, Eclipse sat silently, not answering any of Bloodmoon's questions. "We heard you shout the name of our dear younger brother, why?" Again, Eclipse didn't reply, but more tears started to run down his face. Bloodmoon, who didn't want him to burst into loud sobs, hugged his brother tight. This caught Eclipse by surprise.

"Shut up and stop crying," Bloodmoon said, "what's done is done and we must finish the job. You did not forget that you told me that right?" Eclipse shoved him off. "I didn't forget, I- uh- I just got teared up after I cut my finger. I don't know why because normally I don't cry." He then noticed that Bloodmoon had fallen asleep right there and then. Eclipse sighed as he knew moving him would make him gain nothing but more injuries.

He got as comfortable as he could and closed his eyes. He then heard a faint whisper in his ear. "I'll be back Eclipsy."