Red Snow

The weather around them started to turn ice cold. They still had no place to stay. Eclipse was wrapping his arms in bandages when he noticed the snow starting to fall. Bloodmoon was asleep against him at the moment. Eclipse knew they needed to find better shelter now before the snow got worse. He gently moved Bloodmoon so he could get everything packed together. He put everything in the backpack, put out the fire, and picked up his younger brother.

"Come on..."For a moment, he went to say 'you two' at the end but remembered there was only one of Blaze, not two. He started to walk in the night, the snow falling quicker. He noticed Bloodmoon shiver. Eclipse sighed and set his brother down against a wall. He started to remove his jacket when Bloodmoon woke up. "W-Where are we...?" Eclipse didn't answer. He took off his jacket and gave it to Bloodmoon. "Put it on."

Bloodmoon got up and stretched. He then put the jacket on. It was rather big on him. They continued to walk around to try and find better shelter. Eclipse was shivering badly, considering now he had no jacket and was stuck in the snow with his tank top on. Bloodmoon felt bad and tried to return the jacket numerous times, but Eclipse refused. It was dark and snowing rather heavily by now... Eclipse's movements started to grow a bit weaker as time went on...

"Wouldn't it have been better if we stayed where we were? It's dark and we can't see because of the snow..." Eclipse shook his head. "I-I don't... t-think it would b-b-be a good idea..." Then they heard footsteps behind them. The sounds of snow crunching in the dark, familiar voices... and names. "M-Moon! W-We're are we g-going?! It's c-cold out here..."Almost h-home Startlight."

The two ran into the back of Eclipse. They backed up while Evan and Blaze turned around. They all stared at one another for a moment... like a shitty family reunion. Sun stared in horror. Moon decided to go in front of the older twin to protect him. Eclipse let out a chuckle. "S-Still having M-Mi-Milo protect you, Seth? Th-That's kind o-of pathetic." Moon growled. "Don't talk to him like that."

Bloodmoon laughed. "Ooohhh!~ Does the wittle baby not like having his feelings hurt?! Well, too bad! That's a part of life!" He then approached Sun, but Moon shoved him away. Eclipse grabbed Moon's wrists roughly and held his hands above his heads. Moon could feel how shaky his brother was, and he could see how purple his fingertips were. He tried to get out of the grip,  but it was strong. Sun tried to back up, but Bloodmoon was quick and grabbed his chin, forcing him to make direct eye contact. Bloodmoon smiled a creepy smile.

"Well, little Sunny, aren't you gonna fight back?! Do anything back?! Or are you gonna be a stupid little baby like you forever are?~" Sun stood frozen, as if the snow froze him to his spot. Bloodmoon shoved Sun back and grabbed a 6-inch blade from his belt. "We'd LOVE to see your blood all over the snow...~" Sun backed up while Bloodmoon approached him. Moon struggled, but Eclipse then pinned him to the ground fully.

He could now feel that Eclipse was shaking like a leaf, and his breathing was quick and heavy. He looked pale. Sun fell backwards into the snow and stared at Bloodmoon. "P-Please! I don't want to fight, please leave us alone!!" Bloodmoon laughed a hearty laugh. "Aww, he's begging!" Something then just... clicked in Sun. He stared at Bloodmoon and the blade. Sun was much taller than him, skinnier and weaker, yes, but... He got up and tackled Bloodmoon. The blade flew out of his hands away them them both.

They fought in the snow. Bloodmoon's nails were rather long and sharp, so he was able to make a few scratches on Sun. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?" Sun asked as he grabbed the collar of Bloodmoon's shirt and slammed his back and head on the ground a few times. Bloodmoon kicked Sun off and went for the blade, but Sun dragged him back and got to the blade first. "Stay away from me o-or... I will stab you!"

Bloodmoon got up and smiled. He removed Eclipse's jacket since it was weighing him down. "Aww, you aren't gonna do anything, Sunny! Nothing at all! I mean, look at everything going on!" Sun looked around. The snow was falling heavily... the sky was dark... Eclipse had Moon pinned to the ground... "If anything happened to us, Eclipse would do something to Moon as well! We'd have three deaths... "

Sun was breathing heavily, his heart pounding. Bloodmoon smiled again. "Aww, little baby is frozen aga-" Sun snapped. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT!!!" He ran at Bloodmoon and shoved the whole blade into his stomach. It went dead silent... Moon and Eclipse stared, both now frozen. Bloodmoon made eye contact with Sun, who had a nasty glare on his face. Sun turned the blade, which caused Bloodmoon to yell in pain before pulling it out.

He collapsed to the ground, bleeding out. His blood immediately started to stain the snow. Eclipse, not caring about Sun and Moon anymore, ran to his brother. "BLAZE!!" Sun backed up, dropping the blade. Moon took this chance to get up, grab Sun's hand, and run with him, run as fast as he could away with his twin. Bloodmoon stared at the blood around him in the snow. His eyes were nearly closed. "Blaze... please keep your eyes open..."

Bloodmoon smiled and put a hand on his wound. "Can't really.... bring me to a hospital..." Eclipse was lost for what to do. "Blaze, I can't lose you..." He heard a chuckle behind him. "Well well well... guess karma can be a bitch, huh Clipsy...?" Lunar's voice brought chills to his spine. Eclipse grabbed his jacket and put it on Bloodmoon. The redhead stared at his brother. He chuckled again. "Damn... what a life..."

"Do you need some help there?" Eclipse looked over. It was Trashcan Man but... he didn't have the Trashcan on. He was in a heavy jacket and held the Trashcan in his arms. Tears ran down Eclipse's face. "Please... if you can do anything... please help hi- them... please help them..." Trashcan Man looked at all the red snow and the blade. "Surprising he's still conscious." Bloodmoon gave a very weak thumbs up with fell after a second.

Trashcan Man picked up the blade. "I can help him, but you'll need to be patient... Pick him up and follow me. I know where I can help him safely."