Blood, Tears, and Screams

(If you don't want to read about Sun being tortured, I suggest you skip this chapter. Anyway, here's the chapter! Sorry Sunny.)

Sun woke up slowly, trying to process what was going on. He wasn't fully awake when he noticed he was tied up and definitely not at home. He blinked a few times, his head throbbing as if he had a migraine, but minus the migraine part. It was odd. Sun looked around. He was in an old warehouse. "Well, the Sun man is awake! That's good to know." Someone then pulled on Sun's hair.

They pulled Sun's head back to look up at them. "B-Blaze! Let go of my hair!" Bloodmoon chuckled. "I don't think the name Blaze fits me anymore. Call me Bloodmoon." He then let go of Sun's hair. Sun shook his head in an attempt to fix his hair but was forced to look forward. "Now, what do we do with you? We can't kill you until the 7th day, so what fun can we have?" Bloodmoon's voice turned oddly deep and raspy. "Maybe we can cut him like he cuts himself!" He then laughed like a maniac.

He ran his hand across the chair as he walked off to grab something. Sun was mortified. He struggled, knowing that would do nothing. Bloodmoon came back with what Sun thought was a juice box, but quickly realized it was a blood pack with a straw. He was drinking it so casually. Sun felt sick watching. "How where do we cut first? His arms? His legs? His neck? No, I think we'll do the arms..."

Bloodmoon then gripped Sun's arm. He put the sharp knife to his skin. Bloodmoon could feel him shaking. He then sunk the blade into Sun's skin and slashed. Sun screamed, tensing up, the cut throbbing. Bloodmoon repeated this process many more times on Sun's one arm until he was happy, then moved to the next arm. Sun was screaming. Bloodmoon was cutting deeply into his skin. "You scream louder than anyone else. I thought you enjoyed cutting. Maybe you don't. Maybe you want attention." Sun could feel the warm blood running down his arms.

"I've never done anything to you... why are you doing this...?" Bloodmoon went in front of Sun, who was shaking and crying. "You're annoying! You remember where you got that scar on your back from, right?" Sun nods, trying his best to look at Bloodmoon to avoid any more pain. "Y-You gave it to me... the same day you killed Lunar..." Bloodmoon smiled a wicked smile.

"We like watching you cry. You're so ugly when you do." Bloodmoon then walked off. He came back with half a lemon. He was behind Sun, so he couldn't see what was going on. Sun then felt the scars on his arm burn like a red hot fire. He screamed again, tensing up once more. "Let's see how quickly we can get cuts infected! Actually, we'll do that later." Bloodmoon threw the lemon half, which was now rather empty of the juices, away.

He grabbed the knife again and stabbed Sun's shoulder. Sun was begging and crying, pleading for him to stop. Bloodmoon then took a bit of rope and tied it around Sun's mouth so he couldn't talk or scream. Bloodmoon used various weapons to hurt Sun, even at some point he just started punching Sun. Eclipse eventually walked back into the warehouse to Sun, lying unconscious in his own blood on the ground.

"You didn't kill him, did you?" Bloodmoon was leaning against the wall, drinking from his blood pouch. "No, he's still alive, unfortunately." Eclipse rolled his eyes. "How long has he been out?" Bloodmoon grabbed Sun's phone out of his own pocket to check the time. "You turned the location off on that thing, right?!" Bloodmoon shrugged. "I don't think they share locations." Eclipse snatched the phone. "YOU FUCKING RETARD!!"

He checked Sun's phone. He still used the same password after all these years. Sun's location was on. He could see Moon on his way. "IDIOT!! THEY FOUND US!!" Bloodmoon took the phone back and broke it. "Problem solved!" He said in a proud tone. "NO!! NOT PROBLEM SOLVED!! HE KNOWS WHERE WE ARE!! FROM THE LOOKS OF IT, HE WAS ONLY 4 HOURS AWAY!! YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID!! THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A CHALLANGE FOR HIM!!"

Bloodmoon had a smile on his face. "Well, I'll be ready for them. You on the other hand-" Eclipse grabbed Bloodmoon's shirt collar and pushed him up to the wall. "What do you MEAN by that?!" Bloodmoon didn't answer, he only smiled. Sun was starting to wake up. Eclipse dropped Blaze and went to his other brother. He grabbed Sun's chin and made him make eye contact. "Your twin will be here soon. We'll make him watch you hang. Won't that be fun, Seth?"

Sun looked at Eclipse with tear filled eyes. "Why... Evan..? Please... I know this isn't you... you aren't like this..." Eclipse let go of Sun, which caused Sun's face to hit the hard floor. Sun looked up and watched Eclipse walk off. He saw his other brother laughing and giggling, talking to himself and plotting. It was hard to see or move. He looked at his hands and saw the blood pile around him.

He started to cry as he lay in his blood. "Moony... Moony, don't let them kill me..." Bloodmoon laughed. "Aww, crying for your brother again?" He then watched Sun try to get up. It took him a minute, but he did. His lip was busted, his cheek had a cut, and was swelling enough to make him unable to open his eye. He was missing a tooth, and his arms and legs were covered in cuts and bruised. "You'll always be worth nothing, Sun. What are you gonna do now? Cry some more? Go cry for our dead mommy."

Sun tried his best to punch Bloodmoon, but the stronger brother grabbed his arm and broke it before throwing Sun back to the ground. "Nice try. Try again later." He then walked off and left Sun alone. Sun sobbed, laying there in an ungodly amount of pain. He started to think that maybe he deserved this. Maybe he was being punished for making Moon need to deal with him and his stupid problems.

"Take your time, Moony... I deserve this for being a horrible brother... I'm sorry you ever needed to deal with me, Milo..."